The online racing simulator
Banned of TC?!
(7 posts, closed, started )
Banned of TC?!
hi, I am a 08 arnau licensed pilot S2 I want to have fun with my friends the thing is that I went to [TC] montana. And I left. The next day I found that told me I could not get in and saw that I said "as host refused connection" or something ... now I have to go in XFG CRASH SERVER (Demo) for fun now my question is that because I have done a KiK & Ban please tell me if there is no reason

thanks

Att. Arnau 08
Dont worry, we're all banned in there. Ive got a permanent ban and im proud about it :cool:
arnau 08 Montana Banned (21 days / ends: 2009-10-18)
So looks like you've done something that made them ban you.

They dont ban without reason

Go to the forum to request an unban
Quote from hazaky :Dont worry, we're all banned in there. Ive got a permanent ban and im proud about it :cool:

Hello, LoL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like it because it looks Bannead am one that if I want to go not just to one

Quote from Jedievensen :arnau 08 Montana Banned (21 days / ends: 2009-10-18)

So looks like you've done something that made them ban you.

They dont ban without reason

Go to the forum to request an unban

Ok, now go. Many thancks to go so fast in replying and saying thanks.
Jesus, not another "racers vs. cruisers" please... Arnau, feel free to check our Unban Requests section and open a new thread, where it will be explained why you have been banned, etc. It is there: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10.

Quote from hazaky :Dont worry, we're all banned in there. Ive got a permanent ban and im proud about it :cool:

I dont think that everyone are banned realy. And of course, we are not accepting ramming, very bad attitude and faking admins nicknames. Becouse, this are the things that got you banned. I know that you may not be interessted into it, but just for any case .
Btw, this thread is heading to an epic fail, if it will not be closed very soon.
Quote from arnau 08 : ... now I have to go in XFG CRASH SERVER (Demo) for fun now my question is that because I have done a KiK & Ban please tell me if there is no reason

Seems to me like you had some Crash "for fun" on TC.
If you have issues with a particular, please (try to) take the issue up with the server owner. Even if they frequent this forum, the matter should be dealt with privately.
This thread is closed

Banned of TC?!
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG