The online racing simulator
then put some other track,which is in a race calendar
Quote from hyntty :What's the point of first holding a test race, and then have effectively that same race again in a few weeks?

No wai smartarses.

The point is to test! Duh!
Quote from hyntty :What's the point of first holding a test race, and then have effectively that same race again in a few weeks?

No wai smartarses.

because there is motivation to train
Test race is mainly for a teams who are not accepted yet, so if you are in one of accepted teams you musn't drive test race or if you want you can drive it without any prepare because everybody is preparing to BL1R because everyone want to best begin of this season so test race is something like for fun race for teams who are in GTAL 2010.
Quote from luki97 :if you are in one of accepted teams you musn't drive test race

That looks like it's been pulled straight from your arse.

Quote from luki97 :or if you want you can drive it without any prepare because everybody is preparing to BL1R because everyone want to best begin of this season

Right so the teams who aren't yet accepted will be at an unfair disadvantage since they have to prepare for 2 races on 2 different tracks?
test race should be to check all the system and so on to admins and to be sure for teams that they are doing everything right
First, i agree about AS6, its not in schedule, why race it.. Then, if not first track, why not some wide (easy) track from the rest of season, lets say ky3 or ky2? I really don't like the idea of FE3 in test race..
Quote from boothy :Right so the teams who aren't yet accepted will be at an unfair disadvantage since they have to prepare for 2 races on 2 different tracks?

Test race is not for points, teams who aren't yet accepted musn't win this race or take a very good result, they need to show that they are good enough to race and can read the rules before .
TBH AS6 is the best combo of tight and wide turns. Will show whos the best. Keep it good choice NDR!
yeh... but its not practice... its just racing. The whole object of the excersize is practice
So , Where's the Test Race is ? AS6 or FE3 ??
+1 to AS6 , after 16h race (AS7R) we all get much experience.
As posted in balancing thread, the test race will stay as AS6. We believe it will be a sufficient measure of how restrictions are to give us a better base of restrictions. We hope to have some useful extra data gained from that.

During this week and next, we may be asking some teams to assist in confirming ballasting.

Confirmations for the test race will open later in the week.

d
now that LLM are on the PA list... that means that they must race there, yes? also, can you get back to me on the other drivers applied in sight of keith leaving? Will it have to be them who drive in the test race?

thanks,

Oscar.
Is there any practice server for GTAL?

Or do we have to practice on our own?
no i didn't.
Quote from bunder9999 :there are a couple on the server list, but i just set one up too.

I'll be taking our Public Server offline for a while until we get servers sorted out...that one will be made into NDR|GTAL 2010 overnight tonight.

d
Quote from Flingoko :Is there any practice server for GTAL?

Or do we have to practice on our own?

You can practice on our SHDTeam GTAL server that will be up, with current combo, during the whole championship.
+1 for AS6
I have built a small layout for the course. It is up on the NDR|GTAL 2010 server. I have also uploaded it to the OP.
Hi .

Test Race Qualf is on Friday ?
Quote from [GT]sannjx(EST) :Hi .

Test Race Qualf is on Friday ?

Quote from dekojester :Time: 17:30 UTC Qualifying, 18:15 UTC Race (Note: We will not have the qualifying on the preceding day for the test race.)

As the OP states, the qualifying will not be held on Friday for the Test race. It will be held, for test race only, immediately prior to the race.
Forgive me if I have over looked it, but is qualifying for the test race run under 'hardcore' conditions, or is it just;

Quote :Only shift-p or s from in the pit lane. Anywhere else will end your session.

Quote from Scott Mckenzie :Forgive me if I have over looked it, but is qualifying for the test race run under 'hardcore' conditions, or is it just;

It'll be hardcore, yes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG