The online racing simulator
MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
Quote :crazy.spr

I get an OOS-error...
Quote from Don Merino :I get an OOS-error...

Hmmmm, me too!!

It seems you can't view any replays you do with mechanik tweak after you have shutdown LFS. I have tried loading mechanik and the correct ct4 file and no joy.

Its a real shame, I have done some great replays of 550km/h round the oval until the suspension buckles under the load resulting in a huge accident etc etc
Finaly got this working after downloading the correct LFS version.

Great little mod you have made

Shame you cant get much grip down though, but then again I do only use a keyboard so can't feed the throttle.

Most fun I've had so far was with my 160Mph UF1000 and my 300Mph drag car

Keep up the good work.
Quote from neo2004 :how can i get the lfs s2 q version work with mecanik ?!? can i downgrade it or where can i still download lfs_s2_alpha_p ?!? pls i'm disperate :P

Could someone plz answer this question?
Quote from KinGleR :Could someone plz answer this question?

Been answered hundreds of time. Dont expect an answer anymore now. Go look for it on the previous pages.
Quote from KinGleR :Could someone plz answer this question?

Mecanik won't work with the Q patch.

A simple Google search brings up a download for LFS_S2_P

It's available on GamersHell as a Demo, but unlocking the demo with your LFS account makes it the full version and Mecanik 02 works great with it
Hey racers!
did anybody know how log we must wait till the release of the Tweaker for the "Patch U"? Because im only Play LFS to tweak in the singleplayer every day for 30 minutes to relax ^^ and i miss the relaxing und driving.

grez robbie
0.5p
please can someone post a link to a site were i can download 0.5p (not 0.5p5-p10 just 0.5p) please

GOTIT
i got 716 on drag strip
Problem
i have a troubleshooting when i start mechanik.exe it shows me fatal error "7" : out of memory, i have a lot of free space on disc and RAM og 640mb, what should i do ? thx
ok so only mechanik 0.5P2 works, others show me troublemessage out of memory, what can be wrong ?
I have no clue, just use 0.5P2 ^^
Arggggggggg!
after an houre, I still can't open mecanic S2! It's always wrote no car found please select a car! where is the ****n help document for this program? and what I have to download?

HELP MEE!!

(sorry for my bad english, i'm french boy)
I believe this does not work with the latest patch
Quote from southamptonfc :Why can't I go faster than than 718? The car just resets!!

Because at 720 the warp field generators cut in and you're in another galaxy you can see the build up effect starting in your pic
Which is the latest patch the Mechanic works with?? THX
I have U patch
I know, but that works only with Q patch.
I don't know when will be the U patch Tweak released!!
Install Q patch then, if you want it so badly.
It won't be released. There are no plans to make a U version. In fact I don't think Fonny has serious plans to carry it on for a while yet, but that may change if he wakes up one morning with a burning desire to tweak U cars.

In other words a) read the thread b) don't wait up for a U version
OK, I see. Thanks both of u
when you make changes to the car (i.e: more hp, more cyn etc) you have to pit so the changes have affect. Since you are a Demo racer you much better using LFStweak, since it gives more options, and it only works on demo cars...
BTW by pit i mean shift+s, not a pit stop, just in case that wasnt clear
@ Marquise: go to single player and change between the cars, XFG/XRG/XRT, that should do it
Quote from ATHome :You can try to point to the dll in the right WinXP Folder...

for example if you have one WINDOWS and one WINXP folder for you installations you could also register the dll like this

regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSSTDFMT.dll

Hope this helps

illepall

Help me plz
Quote from zeugnimod :Install Q patch then, if you want it so badly.

lol, when people want to test tweaked cars in newer patches because of modified grip values and so on, why should they use Q?

we all know tweak and mecanik only work on old LFS patches..

pls fonny, make us a new version of lfstweak!?

i'd pay for a tweak working for the latest patch..
HELLO!!??!!

is there a patch for U sorry for the 5 letter patch-up :P
This thread is closed

MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG