09/10/09 LLWS 2010 Round 2 - International 100
On 9th October, 2009 we're visiting Westhill Interntational Reversed for the International 100 race. For the Split Qualifying we have got the following groups. The Top 3 out of each group will progress into the Superpole Session. The tyre issue will be decided during the upcoming week.

Qualifying Session at Westhill

Q1 cars: Q2 cars:
4 0
9 6
10 8
13 11
17 16
19 18
22 24
29 27
32 33
47 45
69 53
81 71
86 76
93 88
99 90

1755 Arrival Deadline
1800 Qualifying Group 1
1810 Qualifying Group 2
1820 Fast-6 Superpole
1830 Race 32 laps + 1 Formation Lap - Pits will open on lap 9 and will close on lap 24.

Keep in mind: #76 Something Awful is the only car allowed to stop in the last pit stall and must stop in the last pit stall (view from pit entrance) as it is the leader in Owner's Poits. Failure to this leads into not scoring for the Owner's Points.
I just want to say I can't wait for friday.

But im very interested in what you had planned for the tyre issue. I've been trying to find one of you guys on ventrilo but no one seems to be around, ever.

Its very clear that R1's are not going to work for more than 3 laps *at best* and R2's seem to even struggle around this tough track. So I really do hope that you have spoken about this and found a nice medium for us

Bring on friday, good luck all.
Quote from adamlfs :
But im very interested in what you had planned for the tyre issue. I've been trying to find one of you guys on ventrilo but no one seems to be around, ever.

You said it yourself in bold there...
#4 - pik_d
Quote from adamlfs :Its very clear that R1's are not going to work for more than 3 laps *at best* and R2's seem to even struggle around this tough track. So I really do hope that you have spoken about this and found a nice medium for us

I've poked deko about this a few times, I think the answer I got most of the was simply:
... I will announce it tomorrow... sorry... I totally forgot to upload the new rulebook (new because it will tell you about the tyres)
Quote from TFalke55 :... I will announce it tomorrow... sorry... I totally forgot to upload the new rulebook (new because it will tell you about the tyres)

Thanks Falke

I hope the rules are what I expect
Quote from TFalke55 :version 1.06 uploaded:
this version will be used for Round 2 of the LFSCART Light Winter Series.

It contains:

- several linguistic corrections
- clearification on the Qualifying procedure
- the must-change-compund rule is not to be enforced. Racers are free to use the tire compound they like as long as they want.

here we go
Do we still need to change tyres during the pitstop or can we keep the same tyres on throughout the race?
tire change will stay compulsory... (before there will be missunderstandings there will be a version 1.061)
Quote from TFalke55 :tire change will stay compulsory... (before there will be missunderstandings there will be a version 1.061)

Ok, but I really can't see where that is placed in the rules :P
before I will officially announce the race broadcast taking place tonight I will start testing it at 15utc

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG