The online racing simulator
Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
Quote from bunder9999 :good racing tonight with you guys... maybe next time we'll agree on a car i can actually drive.

... and a bigger grid.

yeah hopefully. possibly something fox mabie?
Quote from sk8line69 :yeah hopefully. possibly something fox mabie?

i drive too much FOX... not that i don't like it, its just too common, just like GTI and FBM.
Quote from bunder9999 :don't ask me, it was sortof z-ro's idea... :hide:

Quote from logitekg25 :enough with the chit chat, lets schedule some racing!! anyone up to making a website?

Quote from bunder9999 :give me content, and sure.

ummmm. what? my idea?

i posted here, posted there, posted almost everywhere....only Danke and [CD]a-j showed up. why put forth the effort if all anyone does is talk about it?
Quote :i posted here, posted there, posted almost everywhere....only Danke and [CD]a-j showed up. why put forth the effort if all anyone does is talk about it?

?

toddshooter, goonie, myself and a few more people were doing LX4 laps on SO3R...
Quote from z-ro 8 :alright anybody up for GT2's at SO1?Simple combo, CTRA restrictions imposed for us non aliens....Server [raceway33]GTR is currently set up this way.Maybe we could have a couple short races and a mini-enduro?I'll be on this afternoon, and maybe we can have enduro by 9 or 10 EST....

you even replied to it. and yet you were trolling instead of racing.
why complain if yer not gonna do something about it....

nvm. pointless to keep going.
Quote from z-ro 8 :nvm. pointless to keep going.

someone needs a hug. :grouphug:

let's do ctra gt2 tonight then.
I was on RSR Vent, FM vent, looking for you but you never showed up. Thought you had forgotten us so we raced. Was fun pitty we were all on different servers again like we were trying to combat with this thread.

How about this.....Everyone get on Vent first then we can all choose a server and go there together, at the same time, all at once.

Oh ya and HaVoc, Feel my love sweety
Kevin, just meet us on our Vent. Last night we had like 5 NAs. Connect whenever and just sit around until someone else connects.
yes, I do need a hug.
Quote from z-ro 8 :yes, I do need a hug.

I'm strapin on my snowshoes as I type. I should be there in a few weeks wait for me sweety
bl1 xrg vs xfg??
curently in MD btw
I'm in for this, and I'll bring my friends as well. 4 of us in total, I've been here for years but the other 3 guys are pretty new.
are we gonna make it demo friendly? keyboard friendly? bad at racing friendly?

if so i might invite my friend (who is REALLY bad at racing!!)
I'll jump on when I have some time and no work. EST here.
Verry Cool!
Hey I am in Newport Rhode Island!

Great to see drivers from the USA on here!

I also run a racing server for LFS and Ventrilo

LFS: TEAM RHODY RACING
VENTRILO: rhody.game-host.org port 3784

I just joined your ventrilo group!

Hope to see you there or on mine!

MadDog Rhody

rhodyracing.webhop.org
Count me in
RhodyRacing
Hey Y'all

A friend of mine and I recently picked up our 2 license and have been experimenting with the game. I've painted a few skins to check the online d-base and how it reacts to others joining. It works great, the skins Dl to them with out having to send it to them direct. Also I've repainted a few ofthe DDS and JPG files from european billboards and signs to north american. (no missmatches or file not found errors).

We also use ventrilo and welcome all to join in on our chats. We may not always be on there (work sched's).

Contact myself on facebook and will give some more details.

Currently were just a couple of old farts learning the tracks and cars. We enjoy close racing without the individual speedsters running off in the dust. Makes for awsome replays and discussions.

Oh another thing. I hope this LFS program does NOT turn into another F1rst/iracing fiasco where a new track or mod causes us to BUY another license.
anybody want to get together next friday night for a race? taking suggestions for track/car combos.
From NJ here. Would love to organize something. I'll be checking this thread.
i would love to

i want to see some slow cars to start, and i dont really care what track, but south city sounds pretty fun

i am saying slow to start only because i kinda suck...if anybody needs any sets for any cars just pm me (i can make really good sets but forget about racing :razz

Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG