The online racing simulator
"συγγνώμη, δεν μιλάω αγγλικά"
"I died"
22:24:29 - (name removed, to protect the guilty): didnt see u in mirror
22:24:54 - (name removed, to protect the guilty): you where playing hide n seek?
Quote from VoiD :22:24:29 - (name removed, to protect the guilty): didnt see u in mirror
22:24:54 - (name removed, to protect the guilty): you where playing hide n seek?

That was not funny

I seriously didn't see him.
I had a car mod on

Edit:

And it wasn't a crash I just accidently pushed the guy into a spin.
"sorry my monitor power cable came out"

this one has happened to me a few time, my monitor power cable is quite a heavy one and goes from the back of me monitor (were it conects upwards) to the floor with no support so over time it works loose and hs on a couple of occasions droped out during a race
Quote from james12s :"sorry my monitor power cable came out"

this one has happened to me a few time, my monitor power cable is quite a heavy one and goes from the back of me monitor (were it conects upwards) to the floor with no support so over time it works loose and hs on a couple of occasions droped out during a race

Put a little yellow sticky on your monitor that says

"RACE PREP - Check lead before racing!"
Quote from r8response :Not really an excuse, but a couple of years back now. I dove up the inside of another car on Fern Bay club and the wheel snapped clean off. Went straight into another drivers door.

The wheel was one of those el'cheapo Ferrair 360 knock off's with the combined pedals. Suffice to say my next week never had that problem

Anyone else think of james may's salfa romeaab when they read this?
Quote from menantoll :Put a little yellow sticky on your monitor that says

"RACE PREP - Check lead before racing!"

lol yh, i tend to check it regualrly now anyway lol
"I farted and I lost control of the car because of the smell."
demo drivers have the most priceless excuses ever.
"Dave told me to hit you because you are an idiot he said"

"I was playing with the chair whilst driving, and suddenly the chair flew away from under me, and then I landed on the accelerator, sorry"
This is true!

"I was watching flying car"
Quote from manneF1 :This is true!

"I was watching flying car"

I had that yesterday, but didn't say it.
A car flew trough the air, I was watching it.
Then suddenly because I was not paying attention the corner was already there, I smashed into someone infront of me, the flying car landed on my roof, and then whole the pack smashed into me
"Did it for die lulz"
OO my table fell again!
I got crashed couple a days ago and excuse was "I sneezed, sorry"
It has been here before I think.
"I ment to hit you but not to crash you."
"I thought you wanted to spin out"
Once i crashed into someone while typing "sorry" to another one

"Sorry, I was saying sorry to someone else"

Now i use hotkey
"I lost my Virginity, I was trying to find it"

Don't know if anyone has tried that one yet, just thought It'd be amusing to post
Quote from wild :"I lost my Virginity, I was trying to find it"

Don't know if anyone has tried that one yet, just thought It'd be amusing to post

lol, that's a good one.
"Why did u get out of the way?"
Yesterday:
ME "why bamper me all the time?"
OT "beacuse i want the other guy to win!!!!!!!"

Few days ago:
ME "why you crash me in every corner?"
OT "you are not aloud to pass me at corners"(??????????????????????????????????)
a while back, when my dog was still a puppy, he chewed some cords for my wheel. After a bunch of shoddy electricianship, my wheel only works when the cord is bent at a certain angle. When goes wrong though, I lose all pedals, but not steering. So I haven't really crashed anyone yet, I just lose power and spectate
lawlz!!!
"Someone taped a "kick me" note to your bumper. Apparently it's not as easy as it sounds..." xD

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG