The online racing simulator
M Life, That helmet is from the go-karter Michele Bumgarner, she is some hot stuff too :P http://www.karting1.co.uk/bumgarner-karting.htm

Also, could someone please skin the attached helmet which is currently being painted onto my actual helmet?

Cheers,

Mitch.
Attached images
design 1b.jpg
Did it! I Like it. Hope you like it too. I have nice preview also. Enjoy!
Attached images
HEL_Showcase_-_McLeod.jpg
HEL_McLeod.jpg
THANK YOU A TONE!

Looks amazing, saved me many hours of tryin!
How do you get a preview of the helmet. I'd like to post one I just designed.
Well, it's a self made image. Simple process though. Use LFSViewer (or 3DRendering, and add screenshots of your thing into one image.
yeah the CMX viewer available for download off the http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=addons page and use print screen to get a screenshot and paste it into graphics program is an easy way to do it, not sure if you have that or what but it sure makes skin making easier.
Forgot who made this one... Forgot where I got it though... Mybe it's Gobby... Dunno...
Attached images
HEL_alonso.jpg
kimi 05
Made kimi raikkenons 05 helmet for team mate (kimi - can see where helmet choice came from lol) Slight changes from the real helmet. THe mercedes logo isnt on the top and says kimi white insted of kimi raikkenon - apart from them its the same.
Let me know what you think
Attached images
HEL_kimi.jpg
lol ! great stuff greboth! lucky kimi!
here's my helmet (excuse the obvious "carry on" implications)

like personal skins, based on welsh flag and kept as clean and simple as possible with no adverts
Attached images
tinlid.jpg
This may be tricky for some, but I hope someone would be willing to make it

A 97' Damon Hill Helmet in Arrows, but instead of Danka, could the name be replaced in White Font "The End" with a red shade covering the background, while the Hill Helmet remains the same please?

A David Coulthard Helmet, but instead of the Red Bull designs, could the name be like the Damon Hill helmet please.

Cheers.
knight_attack that helmet is sick
Quote from BigDave2967 :This may be tricky for some, but I hope someone would be willing to make it

A 97' Damon Hill Helmet in Arrows, but instead of Danka, could the name be replaced in White Font "The End" with a red shade covering the background, while the Hill Helmet remains the same please?

A David Coulthard Helmet, but instead of the Red Bull designs, could the name be like the Damon Hill helmet please.

Cheers.

Like this ?
Attached images
HELHillArrowsEnd.jpg
HEL_HillArrowsEnd.jpg
Any chance someone could knock up the helmet I use on my Bike?, its a Shoei Raid II.

Cheers

Dan,
Attached images
Image8.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Like this ?

Brilliant!! Thank you!! I love it!
I've got skin on my helmet already
Can someone made the helmet and suits of Keiichi Tsuchyia? (I don't know how to write this nome correcly.. sorry )
Just finished up my new personal Helmet Spent 5 or 6 hours on this over the last two days. All the visor details and hardware were made by me, as are all the rest of the graphics. Thanks to Bunta for the skin kit and the OWL Helmets logo I've uploaded the template to the Skin Templates thread for anyone who wants it. It contains the visor details and custom vents in the front of the helmet (different from the ones on my personal skin).

Please let me know what you think
MAGGOT
Attached images
HEL_T1RMAGGOT.jpg
Image1.jpg
hey guys....

i just made my first helmet so here it is...

hope you like it
Attached images
viper.jpg
viper2.jpg
HEL_VIPER_darkblue.jpg
Attached files
Viper helmet.zip - 693 KB - 520 views
Quote from nicode69 :hey guys....

i just made my first helmet so here it is...

hope you like it

a screenshot would be great
But someone could make a helmet of Ralf Schumacher
Quote from RSchumacher :a screenshot would be great
But someone could make a helmet of Ralf Schumacher

me too plz)
n1 helm) go Ralfy go go go!!!
-
(Tommy V. CZE) DELETED by Tommy V. CZE
can some one make paul tracy's helmet from his years in team kool and his current helmet?? will be greatly appreciated!!

Can someone make a Christian Albers helmet for me plz?
Update of my personal helmet;

New top, new lion on the back, new visor, and some more details.

Shame psp crashed after I resized it to 512 for LFSW tho. So I'll have to repaint it again.. :/
Attached images
darkhel.jpg

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG