The online racing simulator
F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
ING were leaving at the end of 2009 anyway, they've probably already paid all money to Renault so its not a big loss for them.
http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2009/9/9986.html

Quote :Q: Tony, what do the names Colin Chapman and Jim Clark mean for you?
Tony Fernandes:
Well, a wonderful heritage. I grew up listening to those names, I grew up watching Jim Clark on the track in all the cars that Colin Chapman put together. It evokes a lot of heritage and pride.

Tony Fernandes - Born 30 April 1964

Jim Clark - Born 4 March 1936 Died 7 April 1968

This Tony musta been one bright kid to remember watching F1 at the age of 3. Bu to be fair to him he HAS to answer the question that way!

GO Team Lotus
Well, it's true. Massa was set to score more points than Hamilton in that race, before the refuelling incident during the safety car. Had there been no safety car then it's likely Massa would have scored more point. All other things being equal (which, of course, is an impossibility) he would have been champion.
Surely Massa would've had to pit at some point, and there would've been just as big a chance of the fuel hose being ripped off?

Isn't much point speculating, as we'll never know anyway.

If I was Massa, I'd rather win a championship through my driving rather than have it given to me at a later date.
That would be if FIA rules didnt state that a Grand Prix results can not be reversed once certain conditions are met, which is the case.

Massa cant pretend to bend JUST the rules that favour him. Well he can try, but thats why he is sounding like a crybaby.

EDIT: Now if I was Alonso I would support Massa's petition just to piss off the Hamiltons
To be it's a sign of weakness.

Of not being confident enough that he will win a championship in the future.
lol.
hmm but next year's Renault probably won't be any good.
Quote from JJ72 :hmm but next year's Renault probably won't be any good.

You never know.
Honda was shit. Then Brawn came!
mercedes engine + 1 full year of desigining and tweaking.

while others didnt have that much as were driving for 08 champ
Yeah the Mercedes engine is clearly the best on the grid, every Mercedes powered car has had a pole or been on the podium.
Quote from 5haz :Yeah the Mercedes engine is clearly the best on the grid, every Mercedes powered car has had a pole or been on the podium.

Sutil's car Hasn't :} or Heikki's :}
Quote from BlueFlame :Sutil's car Hasn't :} or Heikki's :}

sutil is force india... fisi at spa

hamilton whereever...

jus says mercedes powered car therefore team wise and every team has had eithe pole or podium
I think having the Merc engine is a advanatage but not a end to all problems.

Force India and Mclaren where shit house at the start of the year.
Quote from BreadC :sutil is force india... fisi at spa

hamilton whereever...

jus says mercedes powered car therefore team wise and every team has had eithe pole or podium

every team, but not every car, as 5haz said
I think you'll find every engine has been on Pole or Podium :P
Quote from J@tko :I think you'll find every engine has been on Pole or Podium :P

Indeed you are correct. :P
Fair enough, just goes to show that there aren't enough engines in F1.

Mercedes still have more podiums and poles than anyone else though.

Quote from BlueFlame :every team, but not every car, as 5haz said

I mean every car type, not individual car.

F1 Discussion
(468 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG