The online racing simulator
Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
Halloween Costumes
So, What are you going as this year?

I'm going simple, just going to carry a bucket of water till someone asks me what I'm supposed to be....then I throw the water at them an say ( as running away) Typhoon Ant

AAnt
We're playing a gig this Hallowe'en, and we're currently looking to do it in full costume. Proper cliche stuff though - our bassist is going as a wolfman, which isn't actually that much of a costume for him
I'm supposed to be going as Dracula, but I haven't looked into buying the stuff for it yet (and it'd be hard to sing with fangs in). I'd prefer something a bit cooler.
Quote from Dajmin :We're playing a gig this Hallowe'en, and we're currently looking to do it in full costume. Proper cliche stuff though - our bassist is going as a wolfman, which isn't actually that much of a costume for him
I'm supposed to be going as Dracula, but I haven't looked into buying the stuff for it yet (and it'd be hard to sing with fangs in). I'd prefer something a bit cooler.

Go as a Zombie and just keep screaming BRAINS

Change all the words to include BRAINS, I'm sure we have enough talent here to help you out. Just post your line up and we'll all rewrite it to include BRAINS.
Not going to take apart of this. But i suggest to use costume named SUITX.jpg and have a lap on track with XRT.
im going to work , as a hooker .
Quote from jwardy :im going to work as a hooker .

Yes, but what are you doing for Halloween?
i imagine il be on the cold roads trick or treating men .
Quote from Dajmin :Yes, but what are you doing for Halloween?

Read your question again and then what jwardy wrote. Makes it easyer
Shower curtain over your shoulders, tungsten-tipped screws on your fingers, flex off a travel kettle as a tail and sellotape buscuits to your cheeks and go as a zombie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol4C_eNWdwM
Quote from Crashgate3 :Shower curtain over your shoulders, tungsten-tipped screws on your fingers, flex off a travel kettle as a tail and sellotape buscuits to your cheeks and go as a zombie

Can I have some of the drugs that you're obviously on?
Quote from Dajmin :Can I have some of the drugs that you're obviously on?

il +1 that , cos now ive reallised hooking is not a great halloween thing , as my treats arent so great ,
#12 - Migz
I'm going naked scariest site ever!
Quote from Dajmin :Can I have some of the drugs that you're obviously on?

See the youtube link I added
Quote from Crashgate3 :Shower curtain over your shoulders, tungsten-tipped screws on your fingers, flex off a travel kettle as a tail and sellotape buscuits to your cheeks and go as a zombie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol4C_eNWdwM

You beat me to it! Just been going through my Alan Partridge DVD's again, brilliant stuff. I would go as this if anyone knew who he was, unfortunately I might just get a few funny looks...dunno why

As usual, didn't have any idea what to do last year. So I rummaged around in a few cupboards. "Let's see what I've got...black jeans/hoodie - check. Victorian cape whatsit - check. Skull mask - check. Uhh, how about a top hat? Ooh, and I've got a pink wig too."

Now, who'se going to start a flame war about american traditions? Have fun all.
Quote from Timdpr :I would go as this if anyone knew who he was

I did do it two years ago

As far as I can tell, tungsten-tipped screws don't actually exist (no matter how good they are for making a point) as I couldn't find any to buy despite trawling the internet for ages.
Aren't we supposed to be adults? I thought only children and girls thought it was fun to dress-up.
#17 - wien
Quote from BlueFlame :Aren't we supposed to be adults? I thought only children and girls thought it was fun to dress-up.

Thankfully not everyone are all grown up and serious like you. It's like you're surrounded by a fun-sucking black hole. Must be miserable in there.
It's not miserable at all, because I have enough fun in my life being MYSELF, that I don't need to dress-up.
#19 - wien
Yep, you're such a happy and well adjusted guy that you feel it's important to post snarky comments on internet forums, just to let other people know how childish they are by having fun in a way you don't approve of.
Quote from wien :Yep, you're such a happy and well adjusted guy that you feel it's important to post snarky comments on internet forums, just to let other people know how childish they are by having fun in a way you don't approve of.

It's something people are supposed to grow up from, but being from Norway I imagine you dress as a gothic person everyday. Must be miserable in there.
#21 - wien
I am indeed miserable, and I'm not afraid to admit it (which is why I'm on the internet talking to people that annoy me to the bone instead of doing something constructive). I just don't feel the need to drag other people that are obviously happy and content with being their own costume wearing selves down with me. Just stop being such a holier-than-though shit, and mind your own damn business.
Quote from wien :I am indeed miserable, and I'm not afraid to admit it (which is why I'm on the internet talking to people that annoy me to the bone instead of doing something constructive). I just don't feel the need to drag other people that are obviously happy and content with being their own costume wearing selves down with me. Just stop being such a holier-than-though shit, and mind your own damn business.

I am as holy as da vinci code. If the way I converse is somehow reflecting an assumption that I believe I am a better person than others, I suggest you re-organize your brain. We are all humans, and we can all talk the way I do, nothings stopping one from doing so.
Quote from hazaky :Read your question again and then what jwardy wrote. Makes it easyer

your joke detector is broken.

Read again what jwardy wrote and then read that question. Makes it easyer
Quote from BlueFlame :It's not miserable at all, because I have enough fun in my life being MYSELF, that I don't need to dress-up.

How about I flip that and say halloween is a time to meet up with mates and show a fun and creative side to your personality? How about I say dressing up removes any preconceptions people may have through appearence, and therefore you are even more 'yourself' as your personality is not affected by worries you may have about how you look.

You are playing a computer game, and arguing on the internet. Some people would say that is something you should 'grow up from'. But LFS is fun! Halloween is a medium through which you can have a lot of fun, does it matter that much that you dress up in spooky costumes? What's so wrong and childish about enjoying yourself?

I try to steer clear of arguments, but you just did something to me. Why start this flame war, why do you want to stop people's harmless fun? As soon as someone got annoyed at you, you unnecessarily generalised and insulted everyone from his country. Go away, you're entitled to your opinion but let us enjoy halloween, we're not doing you any harm.
Just the usual man-whore, no change of costume needed.

Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG