The online racing simulator
announce: new MRT-Racing
(21 posts, started )
#1 - PapaX
Hello racers,

just.racing presents "MRT experience".
If you think you are fast enough for it, please give it an try.

We use our own server-control-system. Track changes every 8 sessions or if you want it. We save an very extensive statistic for every driver. You may have a look on it on our website.

Attention! The server uses an automated blue-flag-control-system. It gives penalties to everyone who does not repect blue flag! Even if you think you are faster!

Hope to see you on the track
papax
hasn't this mrt server been online for a long time now?
#3 - PapaX
You are right . The serve is online since some months, but the control-system was in beta yet. We hope all is working well now, so we decided to make it more public.
Looks good seeing your stats on a website, not keen on driving a MRT all the time thought
good news. I like very much idea of server with track changes. Same car and track combo can be dull most of the time, unless you have experience.
especially for cars that arent used much. to think about it, i didnt race online with mrt!
I dont know why there arent official servers with different cars with suitable track changes and points system with fastest lap statistic....that shouldnt be complicated, right? and there wouldnt be anymore moaning like where can i race with lx or rac or......
#6 - aoun
i enjoy the mrt alot and will plan on using this
NDR has just launched an MRT server few days ago.
#8 - PapaX
That is not the same racing. If i'm not wrong, NDR uses AU Autocross with layout. Please correct me if not.
We do "real" street racing.
Also our Team cannot be compared to NDR. We are only 3 mates till now.

necavo -> just.necavo
ultimateger -> just.ultimate
and me
papax -> just.papax

new members are welcome,
but you should be able to control the MRT.
Okay, it was not mean't to be offensive. Indeed NDR uses AutoX tracks, and you're not. All clear.
NDR has both
Töki (HUN): i felt not attacked .

boothy: then is this my mistake, sorry
#12 - aoun
Ofcourse i know many wouldnt agree, but i enjoy driving the mrt5.

I would love to see a server up with mrt5 on autocross racing and club/cadet racing only, with some sort of system up to keep it clean.

Or a MRT league with decent laps (20-30laps)
We have both AX and Road tracks, but no racers

Hopefully yours will do better
J@tko: Thanks for your wishes
great news! i do like the mrt5! i did not know either NDR's server or yours. the point system encourages people to act in a more pro way and not mess up the races. since mrt5 looks like a car made for fun, serious racing will probably be as much fun. i just gave it a try a minute ago, track selection was fine. hope it will be more full the next time i get in - there wasn't anybody (: but keep it up, i can always be the one to play though, even if nobody wants to race :P
#16 - aoun
Quote from Intermediate07 :There's going to be the traditional MRT Cup at the end of the year from the Open Wheel Racing League.

But I don't know how many laps will be driven there.

Great, thanks mate, ill 100% be signing up for it!
because i was asked on the server about our clean-driving-system, i'll give some additional info's.

- we use an qualifying system by time.
- drivers that are qualified may race without any restriction
- all new or slower drivers may race as long as they drive clean!
- they get 10 point then they join the server
- for every clean lap we give 1 point until max. 20
- if the system detects "lost control" points will be decreased by 2
- also not respect blue flag will result in an decrease by 2
- as long as your points are >=0 you are allowed to race
- beating the qualifying time makes this system obsolete
This system will work very good for us. We have mostly very clean and funny races except of some normal race-incidents
@Papax - how about organizing a MRT league? I mean, you can have the server organized the way you've describe it (proved to be fun ) for 7 days a week, but just take an hour of that time to organize race(s)?
I'd like that and probably some of the other racers would too?
Yay, I have to try this when I come back from work
sermilan: that is an good idea . And indeed we where thinking about that.
Quote from PapaX :sermilan: that is an good idea . And indeed we where thinking about that.

Well then, I am the first to sign in , just don't set the start time before 9pm CET (german time also) if possible, 10pm would just be perfect for me

Of course, those were my wishes, but you'll decide what's the best for all.

Cheers!

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG