The online racing simulator
-TRR- Team Server NOW OPEN!
(67 posts, closed, started )
Wow Walter.
I thought you were the one on this forum wich did not have much money
lol walter
i heard that your members need to pay for staying in the team
TRR Shouldn't be a team, its just a group that doesn't do anything but crashing.

(Team name: Team Rock Racing)
It doesn't deserve to be 2 r's. I came to see how it was, it was racing with fox at ky2r, first race walter crashed by himself at start while everyone else was ok. But then of course /restart.
2nd race rocky blocks and uses the pit exit part to block. I go slowly to t1 and brake early, then i see they all 100 km/h faster than me and they all clash up with me ok. /restart
3rd restart i was on the inside blocking walter, and has one wheel on the pit exit part, when walter had allmost his whole car there, and i get kicked, rejoins and shockingly they allready restarted yet again even before 1st split.
4th restart and i came on the inside and spin, hit one guy and get kicked, but i crashed because someone else hit me.
I rejoin and say to rocky that he is a big fat **** that does nothing but crash and eat, FAIR.
Quote from aroX123 :
I rejoin and say to rocky that he is a big fat **** that does nothing but crash and eat, FAIR.

And that's why your an complete ass.
Walter is a really nice guy. And he isn't fat at all. And I think he just got his things well sorted. If he can eat and relax all day. Hell I'd want to have a life like that!
Quote from Vinnylegends :And that's why your an complete ass.

I've been talking to him since i got S2, and i have most of the time being nice to him, but seems like he have used me, i remember once that he wanted to get as much wins as possible to beat another friend of me, /laps 1 /track so3
and he got about 50 wins. look at my stats, see how many 2nd places i have compared to wins?
Many times when we races 1v1 I'm usally in front but then i slow down or spin on purpose to let him catch up to make him feel better, but after 30 min of racing he keep spazing out and calling her mother a bitch so i hang up.
50% of the time we talk he eats, i've heard the line go over and over: Brb gotta eat.
Walter is a nice guy he is just wierd and sometimes just doesn't threat people correct. Trying to be professional when he cant. (You cant do that sir. /ban)
He does everything to be cool and make you feel bad. As soon as i said a mistake at something, for example, I'm 14, ups i mean 15. Then he keep talking about that all the time, HAHAH YOU LITTLE KID, like that all the time. Srly.
To quote Victor:

This was a nice thread.

Hell yea was an nice thread..

but i realy need to agree with Arox123...
Ive heard so many times from other guys that Walter or '-TRR-' is an cheater team and got hacks or some other sh*t.. so -1 for the server.
Since I know walter he always crashed stunts and doing weird things, so yeah...

All of you haven't been racing with me for a while.
And to come back to you Arox, in your first year of LFS I learned you how to drive.

And Arox you shouldn't been complaining about me and crashing, that's long time ago that I have been crashing on purpose, very long time ago.
And you joined my server some days ago and caused a couple of wrecks, you even cutted the corners which made me very angry, then you go and insult me for kicking you off the track when you kept cutting.

If there is someone that is and especially WAS crashing much it is you.
Back in the day when me and Tommy where still racing together, and you just joined, you where always crashing us.

I also remember you Arox messing up a league (not ours) by getting people to vote restart in the middle of the race just because you crashed by your own fault.
It was the big Bi-Weekly BF1 league.
You made the organisers so angry that they almost quit the whole championship.
DaveT had to take it over in order to save it.
Now I am Admin, Judge of the Point & Safety Car in this league, and I'm doing fine.
You have been permanently banned from this league by DaveT for multiple times misbehaivour and more.
Quote from Bose321 :Since I know walter he always crashed stunts and doing weird things, so yeah...

But I can't remember you racing with me within what is it 3 years ?

I've only drifted with you a while back, and I didn't crash anyone at all, except for myself cause I suck at driftin.
Quote from aroX123 :I've been talking to him since i got S2, and i have most of the time being nice to him, but seems like he have used me, i remember once that he wanted to get as much wins as possible to beat another friend of me, /laps 1 /track so3
and he got about 50 wins. look at my stats, see how many 2nd places i have compared to wins?
Many times when we races 1v1 I'm usally in front but then i slow down or spin on purpose to let him catch up to make him feel better, but after 30 min of racing he keep spazing out and calling her mother a bitch so i hang up.
50% of the time we talk he eats, i've heard the line go over and over: Brb gotta eat.
Walter is a nice guy he is just wierd and sometimes just doesn't threat people correct. Trying to be professional when he cant. (You cant do that sir. /ban)
He does everything to be cool and make you feel bad. As soon as i said a mistake at something, for example, I'm 14, ups i mean 15. Then he keep talking about that all the time, HAHAH YOU LITTLE KID, like that all the time. Srly.

When looking back at my racing history I can only find 6 of these races ?
Quote from Heiko1 :Hell yea was an nice thread..

but i realy need to agree with Arox123...
Ive heard so many times from other guys that Walter or '-TRR-' is an cheater team and got hacks or some other sh*t.. so -1 for the server.

The "cheater team" was Arox and Tommy, and I only hosted the server
And after the well known cheating period Arox kept using all kinds of hacks, he also uses and used a program to speed up his games, using it as a speedhack in shooting games and trying to cheat online in LFS.

(I know I once uploaded a hotlap but that was just for the fun of trying it, and got well deserved penalized.)
Quote from Heiko1 :Hell yea was an nice thread..

BTW I do remember you acting big about being a beta tester.
And showing all kinds of screenshots, about for example completly open tracks, which was going to be for the cruise drivers.

I don't know if you are a beta tester, but if you are you should be banned.
Since you showed multiple players all kinds of nice screenshots, of what you say are beta testing screenshots.

Also making everyone believe that you are a beta tester and acting big about it, whether you are one or not, is never right
Lol i must say there is lots of funny topics to read on this forum lately. :munching_
Heiko1 is beta tester of a new ass to lick, not of LFS.
Quote from rockclan :
And to come back to you Arox, in your first year of LFS I learned you how to drive.

You really use drugs dont you.
Quote from rockclan :When looking back at my racing history I can only find 6 of these races ?

Uhm.. no.. it is way more than 6 races.
Quote from rockclan :The "cheater team" was Arox and Tommy, and I only hosted the server

Nope.. not true u did it aswell and like arox u uploaded a hotlap
so u did cheat as much as arox.
Quote from rockclan :The "cheater team" was Arox and Tommy, and I only hosted the server

That was 2 years ago but your still stuck in 1st gear, i'm in 7th so you got alot of catching up to do. I dont cheat anymore, you didn't teach me to drive, you where the first one to give me .vob mods and tweaks and played online and i though it was allowed, you still play, that was my first months of lfs, and i uploaded a hotlap so i got banned from uploading.
But after 2 years SOME people start to understand that i dont cheat. 1 year ago i wasn't allowed to join any leagues but now i am, i am even unbanned from uploading a hotlap, because i send i nice messenge to victor.
Are you guys aware of how childish this looks to grown ups?

Ask a responsible adult to read it for you and explain.
Why dont you guys just shutup and play the game. Always moaning moaning it never ends. You guys are just waste of bandwidth trolling all over again, the same thing everyday.
Arox and Rockclan, Whats got into you !?

Last time i checked you was best mates.

Walter, Are you my friend anymore? I Dont have a clue what has happened, Some people are saying your said stuff about me. Is it to do with the skype call i didnt pick up?
Quote from Jordan2007 :Arox and Rockclan, Whats got into you !?

Last time i checked you was best mates.

Walter, Are you my friend anymore? I Dont have a clue what has happened, Some people are saying your said stuff about me.

When was that 2007 ?
This thread is closed

-TRR- Team Server NOW OPEN!
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG