The online racing simulator

better then any other gamepad i tryed on pc till now
Why would you need one for PC?

IMO, there's only one type of game where a gamepad is needed: fighting. In most others a keyboard or keyboard/mouse are superior or at least more than sufficient. Two exceptions are racing and flight sims, but as a race simmer, you should already have a wheel already, and a decent joystick is fairly cheap and far better suited for flight sims than a gamepad.
Quote from Forbin :Why would you need one for PC?

IMO, there's only one type of game where a gamepad is needed: fighting. In most others a keyboard or keyboard/mouse are superior or at least more than sufficient. Two exceptions are racing and flight sims, but as a race simmer, you should already have a wheel already, and a decent joystick is fairly cheap and far better suited for flight sims than a gamepad.

i play GRID with it and i´ll play dirt 2 with it , too.

sure i have a wheel (g25) but imo some games just feel better without wheel
One of these to replace the one i cracked by dropping the phone.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... ;ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The shops want about £50 or so to supply and fit one of those, bugger that, this is lots cheaper, it took me, and im not the most delicately handed person in the world, about 5 minutes to fit, piece of p!ss lol.
Network card Zyxel FN312
Attached images
zyxel_fn312_nic_pci.jpg
Quote from Velociround :

Nope, i have an old style moniter so i cant scan it with the n95 lol, too many flickering lines.

Anyway, i bought 2 of these.

Real carbon fiber

Yeh...

Montecristo No. 2

-edit: hm, wrong picture. Thought I bought these, but it was another pair. Anyway, shoes
Wohoooo! Large pepperoni pizza and soda. $8.00!!! What a lunch!
Logitech x-240 speakers and sennheizer CX300-B earbuds. earbuds are meh. speakers are fine.

Picked up some Sennheizer CX300-B ear buds the other day, really happy with them.
Bought an engagement ring.
Quote from Gekkibi :Bought an engagement ring.

Congrats fella! Did that myself a couple of weeks ago

Regards,

Ian
Mad buggers, but good luck to the lot of you

Quote from Ian.H :Congrats fella! Did that myself a couple of weeks ago

Thank you.

We have 3rd anniversary on wednesday. Nice restaurant, delicious meal, good wine and... oh, wait... What's that in my pocket...

And grats to you as well.

tbh i actually stopped one order and got it cheaper.

Got it from a work mate for 50 €.

Pretty good price imo and that thing really is HUGE (and loud)
Quote from mickyc30 :Picked up some Sennheizer CX300-B ear buds the other day, really happy with them.

Yeah they sound pretty good now. I guess maybe they needed a bit of time to burn in. They are well insulated too and sound from teh outside doesnt get in, or vice versa.

I ordered a Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb graphics card, but I probably wont get it till the 20th -_-

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG