The online racing simulator
Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
It still has to be justified in some way, say if Herbert was lap down and driving like he was, or if Herbert was using Gio as a brake, then I think it would be reasonable for him to get out of the car pissed off, but if Herbert is merely racing Gio for position, then there is no reason him to be angry. A reasonable person would be pumped after having such a busy race.
#252 - CSF
Quote from BreadC :

worse thing was when gio divebombed and SMASHED not touched but SMASHED into herbert.

Exactly, and I think that is where he got his damage from anyway...

It was almost as though he was trying to take both Turkington and Herbert out in that manoeuvre... sort of **** it, I can't win, I'll just get the red mist on and hope for the best...
As Plato's out of it, i wouldnt think it is out of the question of RML working together with VXR to help Giovanardi win the title, 6 against 2 (i know there's 3 but Ried doesnt stand a chance with the ballast.)

Plato and Giovanardi get on together and i wouldnt be surprised to see Plato doing a bit of dive bombing of his own at Brands.
Quote from trebor901 : i wouldnt think it is out of the question of RML working together with VXR to help Giovanardi win the title

Totally out of the question. The sponsors don't pay each team to help each other out in their times of need. I have never seen two teams deliberately helping each other. And you know that Plato will be driving as fast as he can, like he always does. This year he's had the 'everything or bust' attitude and I don't think for a moment that it's going to change for the final 3 races.
#255 - CSF
Matt Neal 2007 finale?
Quote from CSF :Matt Neal 2007 finale?

Well, Matt probably would have tried to take Jason to the cleaners whether he was or was not fighting for the championship.
Farewell Vauxhall
Well i cant believe its only 3 days and Vauxhall will no longer be part of the BTCC, ive been lucky enough to see them go through the good and the bad in BTCC but what tripleeight have managed to do with them is just amazing.

There are going to be some demo's of their old BTCC cars at Brands along with some old Vauxhall drivers which include Yvan Muller, John Cleland and James Thompson.
only good driver Vauxhall have had is JT, the rest were ***kers
no John Cleland, Yvan Muller (before he drove a tractor for SEAT) and Giovanardi have been the best oh and Jeff Allam was one that snook through the net because he was a pretty descent driver for Vauxhall
Quote from BlueFlame :only good driver Vauxhall have had is JT, the rest were ***kers

Like Trebor said, they've had Gio and Muller who are without doubt on a par with JT.
lol i bet he forgot about Plato aswell who obviously has a soft spot for Vauxhall seeing as its them he has won his only title with..... maybe anyway unless he can pull off something awesome and win it on Sunday
Fingers crossed for Turkey, I'm out all Sunday though so not going to be able to watch it
Chilton on pole!

LOLWUT
Ahh Damn cant wait to go tommorow, See if i can get another grid walk :monkey:

Would love to see Plato winning it.. but very slim chance..

Come On Turkington!!!
Brilliant for Chilton but I don't think he'll stay in front the whole race, he said that their setup was very quick but only good for one lap in practice. Obviously it won't be that extreme for the race but don't think he'll win, however much I'd love him to.

Come on Turkington!!!
Quote from Minimaxman :Brilliant for Chilton but I don't think he'll stay in front the whole race, he said that their setup was very quick but only good for one lap in practice. Obviously it won't be that extreme for the race but don't think he'll win, however much I'd love him to.

Come on Turkington!!!

I reckon Plato will win the first one, but fingers crossed the points Gio scores will be kept to a minimum, so Turkington stands a healthy chance to seal it in race 2.
Going to see this tomorrow, I know very little about touring cars except Plato's still in it, Vauxhall's leaving and that Alan bloke who was on Talksport the other night does the commentary Either way, judging from the race I watched on ITV4 in August, should be awesome to watch!
Giovanardi will give everything he has plus more tomorrow to win that title, he's done it 9 times before and im sure he'll do it again.
As long as Plato doesn't win it I'm happy, but I would prefer Turkington over Gio. I do like Gio though.
Yeh I like Gio too, there's no doubt he's one of the best drivers to have ever graced the BTCC, but in this instance I prefer Turkington.

I have to leave my house at 11, just when coverage starts
Unlucky!
What a finish!
I can't get the itv4 stream to work =(
Gutted for Arena and Chilton, losing their victory at the last corner. But that said, that's one of the best finishes I've ever seen in the BTCC! You do sometimes see the leaders go over the line side-by-side but I can't remember the last time the lead actually changed after the last corner.

Plato can still win this championship!
Highly unlikely imo

Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG