The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nice work, for a Dirt, Grid and Shift you can buy a DFGT Keep it up
It's offtopic, but i can't understand after LFS and the whole "wheel experience" that someone could still play those kind of games Don't get me wrong, i would play a CMR 2 HD, new NFS Porsche Unleashed or something, but these wannabe sims, cmon

I enjoyed them. They are fun for sitting on the couch in front of my projector screen, having a laugh with friends. Sitting on the couch, drinking a few beers (or smoke some weed) and casually playing some fun games is much more fun than sitting at my desk in front of a wheel (and having to mount that first... connecting all the cables, etc). You'll get there when you get older eventually...

And back on topic:
Haven't found anything about an MK1 turbo golf when searching the interwebs, nor about those wheels.
Ronal Turbo 2's apparently.
Yup, there Ronal Turbo's. Fantastic looking wheels if there on the right car, a Golf not being one of them...

Sorry for double post.

The reviewer copys of FM3 have been shipped out ready for Gaming Journalists to cast there opinion of the game, so expect reviews to be hitting the shelves soon.

Also, IGN.com have posted this video, which is a montage of there favourite tracks. Enjoy.

CLICKY
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Sorry for double post.

The reviewer copys of FM3 have been shipped out ready for Gaming Journalists to cast there opinion of the game, so expect reviews to be hitting the shelves soon.

Also, IGN.com have posted this video, which is a montage of there favourite tracks. Enjoy.

CLICKY

Review copies went out last Saturday, there is a review embargo that lifts on the 8th Oct, so expect reviews then.
I downloaded the demo last night and I'm actually suprised to how good it feels even with the TTS. (twiddly thumb sticks)

Drifting is okay but pretty hard in the porsche, I think if I was going to get the full game I'd HAVE to use a wheel, I have the slowwwww wheel turning when your holding the stick all the way to the right.

Anyone know a way to get the G25 working with Xbox?
Quote from mcintyrej :I downloaded the demo last night and I'm actually suprised to how good it feels even with the TTS. (twiddly thumb sticks)

Drifting is okay but pretty hard in the porsche, I think if I was going to get the full game I'd HAVE to use a wheel, I have the slowwwww wheel turning when your holding the stick all the way to the right.

Anyone know a way to get the G25 working with Xbox?

Trust me ive tried with my DFGT and it wont work.
Becaus the xbox makers are money obsessed dickheads.
Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone know a way to get the G25 working with Xbox?

There could be a way, but you will have no ffb and its expensive, so no point
It's related to how the console sends FFB info. I'm sure I explained this somewhere else before The console doesn't send normal FFB info, it sends different data that needs to be translated by the wheel, so most wheels can't do it. Or something like that anyway.

I'm still trying to pick between this and this for my pre-order bonus.
I reckon the GAME one is going to win out, since I'll also get my loyalty points for it
Boris will love this one (even though he doesn't have any intention of buying FM3, but hey, lets not let that get in the way of a fanboy on a mission!!! )

A list of cars and tracks you will miss out on if your 360 doesn't have 1.9GB of free HDD space to install the content onto.
Nice little list, good job i've still got 100gb spare.

Still awaiting a full list of cars and tracks, which I imagine will be released soon if review copies have gone out.
Hmm, 1.9 GB isn't that much, but my 10GB HD is getting a little small. Especially if I want to install games on the drive to reduce loading times and noise. I'm planning on buying a larger one. Can I just buy any Xbox360 HD and stick on my 'box or are not all HD's compatible with every model?
Quote from obsolum :Hmm, 1.9 GB isn't that much, but my 10GB HD is getting a little small. Especially if I want to install games on the drive to reduce loading times and noise. I'm planning on buying a larger one. Can I just buy any Xbox360 HD and stick on my 'box or are not all HD's compatible with every model?

Yes, you can buy any other HD and it will fit straight on. Make sure to get a transfer cable (ring your countries Xbox support centre, they will send one to your address completely free) to transfer all your save data and whatnot.
When I bought my 120gb HDD it came with the cable, but as my 360 never had a HDD in it to begin with (cheap Arcade version with 256mb MU), I never had to use it.
Quote from beefyman666 :When I bought my 120gb HDD it came with the cable, but as my 360 never had a HDD in it to begin with (cheap Arcade version with 256mb MU), I never had to use it.

I thought you was eating dinner.

You secretly got your lappy on your lap while eating?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I thought you was eating dinner.

You secretly got your lappy on your lap while eating?

I was eating dinner, doesn't take me long to demolish a plateful.

Get yourself back on the 360 boyo.
Quote from beefyman666 :I was eating dinner, doesn't take me long to demolish a plateful.

Get yourself back on the 360 boyo.

I would, but the missus now has full control over the TV.

I'll be on soon though.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Double post AGAIN. :doh:

Some new footage of FM3. Starts at around 7 minutes.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/tekken6/video/6231286

Trust the guy to pick a car that we can all use in the demo. Out of all those cars he could've chose and he picked the Cali. Would've been nice to see some sort of new car (the Cali is new but meh).

All in all, still looking shithot and I can't wait to get my grubby little mits on it!

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG