The online racing simulator
It's highly doubtfull that I should be posting this here, but the basic story is I don't know wtf happend, I woke up and looked at my phone to find this video here.

It's highly embarrissing for me, my GF and Alasdair (Banister) but I suppose it's on youtube allready, I should share it with you guys, my fans.
Not exactly hilarious but this Victor wanted to fly again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... VlBw8&feature=related

According to the papers, the pilot, 'accidentally' knocked the throttles wide open, nobody hurt and no damage done thankfully.
Quote from zeugnimod :It would have been better if the farting guy didn't laugh, IMO.

I think it got better when he laughed, because he didn't know where it came from.
Quote from Senninha25 :I think it got better when he laughed, because he didn't know where it came from.

Oh, I got it wrong then.

I thought the guy who is driving was the one doing the prank on the driving teacher.

It makes sense and is indeed a lot funnier when you see it this way.
Quote from zeugnimod :Oh, I got it wrong then.

I thought the guy who is driving was the one doing the prank on the driving teacher.

It makes sense and is indeed a lot funnier when you see it this way.

check the channel. the main people in the videos are always the ones who are being pranked. not to mention the channel's videos are worth watching.
Saw Takumi sayng before about "all videos in favourite". Ive been favouriting some good videos lately and ... check 'em here

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG