The online racing simulator
I ordered mine from amazon. Only 21 days to go
the defeat of knowing forza 3 will pwn gt5
Oh god here we go again.

Please talk about ONLY Forza 3 in the Forza 3 thread. Keep your comparisons for another thread. Or, preferably, no thread at all.
Quote from Luke.S :the defeat of knowing forza 3 will pwn gt5

Yeah, but my dads bigger than your dad.

This playground shit has really got to stop FFS

It will... in stickers department
well it's the bloody gran turismo fan boys who are doing it
Quote from Luke.S :HE STARTED IT! :weeping:

Then don't sink to their level.

I am a fan of the GT series (do not read that as fanboy, I am well aware of the flaws it has had in the past) but I am interested in how Forza 3 will do. The two games are not even on the same consoles. Both are in a league of their own on their respective systems. Just appreciate them both for the new things that they bring to the genre. Also, bashing each title before the full versions have even been released is just pathetic. Wait until they are both 100% complete to review them.
Quote from Luke.S :well it's the bloody gran turismo fan boys who are doing it

O RLY? As I believe the cool kids say.

Stopping baiting them would help. If you hadn't mentioned GT5 they wouldn't have felt the need to defend themselves.

FM3 is going to be good enough on it's own merit, it doesn't need to be compared to anything.
Quote from Dajmin :Still trying to talk the other half into letting me pre-order so I can get the special cars

See, that's what I don't get. Why do you need to talk your missus into letting you pre-order the game? You have a job, you earn money, you put food on the table... why would you then need anyone's permission to pre-order a game with your money? Provided that you have the money to spare, of course, which I assume you do.
Quote from obsolum :See, that's what I don't get. Why do you need to talk your missus into letting you pre-order the game? You have a job, you earn money, you put food on the table... why would you then need anyone's permission to pre-order a game with your money? Provided that you have the money to spare, of course, which I assume you do.

Since they live in a household together, and both make money (and split it)? Would be my guess...
Quote from obsolum :See, that's what I don't get. Why do you need to talk your missus into letting you pre-order the game? You have a job, you earn money, you put food on the table... why would you then need anyone's permission to pre-order a game with your money? Provided that you have the money to spare, of course, which I assume you do.

Its the way some peoples relationships work, and if it works, then fine.

Mine doesn't, so I order what I want, when I want!!!.

Also, some piccies for your delictation.
Attached images
wm_normal_fm3_545.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_546.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_549.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_554.jpg
wm_normal_fm3_555.jpg
Quote from jibber :Since they live in a household together, and both make money (and split it)? Would be my guess...

I live in a household as well, and we have a little baby boy together. I still don't get it We each contribute equally to cover all the household expenses and the rest of our money is our own to spend whichever way we want. I seriously cannot imagine having to justify myself to my partner every time I want to buy something for my personal entertainment But hey, as long as you're happy, right?

Btw, sorry for the OT
Quote from obsolum :I live in a household as well, and we have a little baby boy together. I still don't get it We each contribute equally to cover all the household expenses and the rest of our money is our own to spend whichever way we want. I seriously cannot imagine having to justify myself to my partner every time I want to buy something for my personal entertainment But hey, as long as you're happy, right?

Btw, sorry for the OT

Same as me, we both put a fixed amount in the "pot" each month, I put in more because I earn more, but outside of that, each of us does what they want with the rest of their wages.

Although, I tend to aways pay for holidays and large items for some reason!!!
Quote from danowat :
Also, some piccies for your delictation.

Never seen those wheels on the golf before. Was there ever a turbo version of the GTI MK1? They look more like the wheels of a Renault R5 Turbo...

EDIT: And what's wrong with the writing on the track in that picture? It's above the shadows from the trees... looks wrong.
Me needing to get permission has nothing to do with how much we earn and everything to do with the fact that we have no money right now. Normally I wouldn't have to ask at all but stupid recession means different
Quote from Dajmin :Me needing to get permission has nothing to do with how much we earn and everything to do with the fact that we have no money right now. Normally I wouldn't have to ask at all but stupid recession means different

Well then lay off from buying all crap games, like Dirts, Shifts, Grids, which will collect dust after one month or less.. or is that Danowat
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well then lay off from buying all crap games, like Dirts, Shifts, Grids, which will collect dust after one month or less.. or is that Danowat

Yup, thats me
And me...
Nice work, for a Dirt, Grid and Shift you can buy a DFGT Keep it up
It's offtopic, but i can't understand after LFS and the whole "wheel experience" that someone could still play those kind of games Don't get me wrong, i would play a CMR 2 HD, new NFS Porsche Unleashed or something, but these wannabe sims, cmon
Because its fun, I have LFS and a G25, but its sooooo boring now, it just bores me to tears.
The original Dirt might be crap, but Dirt 2 is really good.
Quote from Dajmin :The original Dirt might be crap, but Dirt 2 is really good.

Indeed it is, about a million miles away from a sim, but its FUN

I think my attention span is waning as I get older, its akin to that of a strobe lit goldfish now
Maybe we have different perception on what's good and fun True that i also can't afford all those games, i'm bying 3 games till the end of the year, and 2010 will be a real killer to my wallet, but i honestly wouldn't play them even if someone droped them on my doorstep I just can't imagine the situation when i would be like "hm, i'm bored, let's play some twitchy Dirt 2 with my thumb"

Ontopic, why can't any proper game have Golf MK2 instead of Mk1
We are all different.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG