The online racing simulator
MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
Quote from Mazz4200 :Rossi stroking pussy at the end

did you know the collar on valentinos suit after he zip it up the bit that comes across to hide the zipper. that says WLF. which stands for Viva La Figa," ViVa the 2 v's making up the W then L F obviously.

in italian WLF Viva La Figa means "Long Live Pussy"

gotta love the guys details
yam was not suited to that track at all they never got the set right.

lets see next season when the all texan tech tois yam team xD
Quote from mythdat :Spies joins MotoGP with Tech 3 in 2010

It's been a week for worst kept secret driver/rider announcements in F1 and MotoGP.. but hey, they're darn good announcements!

Toseland is going the other way, to WSBK Yahama with Cal Crutchlow as his team mate, not sure where Tom Sykes is going.

edited
sykes being ousted

probably sykes goes to suzuki with the german max
Yeah, Tom and Tommy, my mistake
Yamahas will take qualy tonight
snore fest. Worse than F1... actually now worse than F1! Stoner still mint to watch and makes it worth watching, but something is seriously lacking in MotoGP at the moment.
And yet again the 125's provide the best racing of the weekend.

Estoril is sh*t.
motogp > F1 imo - f1 just drags out the same boring crap over a longer period

Looks like haslam is going to suzuki BreadC. Duuno if max will be joining him but i hope so, he's had such an unlucky year i just hope he can get fit. There are rumours of him going to BMW though :o
Quote from DejaVu :motogp > F1 imo - f1 just drags out the same boring crap over a longer period

Looks like haslam is going to suzuki BreadC. Duuno if max will be joining him but i hope so, he's had such an unlucky year i just hope he can get fit. There are rumours of him going to BMW though :o

only if he passes the medical in belgium he will be at suzuki otherwise prob bmw
That was booooooring.
Lorenzo was damn quick but i still can't understand how can Pedrosa be such a bolt off the line
Ok,he's rather lightweight but there must be something else.
BTW,Estoril is rather stupid as a track.
Stoner shows to the world that he's not finished yet and can still race at a very quick pace.
it is the weight. pure and simple. u see other hondas do that? no.

pedrosa is like only 58kg

wheres other riders are 70kg+
Quote from BreadC :it is the weight. pure and simple. u see other hondas do that? no.

pedrosa is like only 58kg

wheres other riders are 70kg+

Are you sure?
I don't think Lorenzo weighs over 70 kgs.
And even if he did,12 kgs can't make such a huge difference.
But i can be wrong...
Quote from IlGuercio :Are you sure?
I don't think Lorenzo weighs over 70 kgs.
And even if he did,12 kgs can't make such a huge difference.
But i can be wrong...

i got conversion wrong..

pedrosa weight 7 1/2 stone. which is 50kg

other riders weight ~9 stone 9.5 stone 60kg

so 10kg difference.

so imagine 10 extra bags of sugar on your bike u think that dont slow u down? lol
Quote from BreadC :i got conversion wrong..

pedrosa weight 7 1/2 stone. which is 50kg

other riders weight ~9 stone 9.5 stone 60kg

so 10kg difference.

so imagine 10 extra bags of sugar on your bike u think that dont slow u down? lol

Yes,they surely slow you down but you got to see by how much.
Anyway,he can do very nice starts but he demonstrates to be very unconsistent.
If he was more aggressive under braking pedrosa would be amazing
Quote from DejaVu :If he was more aggressive under braking pedrosa would be amazing

He's lacking the character of the champion.
Looks like he can't end a duel in his favour lately,he won at Laguna just because he went away from the start.He avoids any battle,i don't know why.
as Colin said, next year tech 3 is gonna become team redneck :P
lol, damn, I was going to post exactly that.
A heavier rider means more cornering stability and more ease when turning the bike over, so a track with alot of chicanes would benefit a heavier rider in that case (unless they are like 20stone of course. :P)

MotoGP
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG