The online racing simulator
Fight It Back Again
(43 posts, started )
Nice video as always, Nolan!
Awesome as allways!

You can see a tiny scrap of me in XRT oval one
Too much camera movement, alltho camera movements is great it can be too much of the good.. if you know what I mean

When that is said, a great movie and I enjoyed it in high-res.
Nice vid, Nice moments and nice idea!
Well done, Nolan. Mind if I steal this to run during MoE ?
Quote from dekojester :Well done, Nolan. Mind if I steal this to run during MoE ?

Pretty sure he won't care.
wow awesome video....It REALLY makes me want my G25 to hurry the **** up and get here.....
Quote from dekojester :Well done, Nolan. Mind if I steal this to run during MoE ?

Is the check in the mail?
This is my rating, total of 100% each has its own %, for example music, music is more importand that the length;

FPS/Quality: 9 Out of 10%
Effects: 10 Out of 10%
Camera: 15 Out of 15%
Music: 18 Out of 20%
Action: 18 Out of 20%
Normal Length: 5 Out of 5%
(Length that fits to the idea)
Enjoyable: 5 Out of 5%
Various Action: 14 Out of 15%
(Not only the same thing over and over)

Overall: 94 Out of 100%
: LFS - One month off (87%)
3rd: Bi-Weekly BF1 Series Promo (59,5)
4th: This is... Live for speed (57,5%)

5th

Own comment:
Excellent!
I have to agree, a very nice movie indeed. Added it to my favorites on Youtube.

O/T: Jarl you are not right, fix your signature.
Great part of yesterday's MoE braodcast was this. You should check it out, and Nolan, money is in the mail.

Monopoly Money, of course.

d
Quote from aroX123 :This is my rating, total of 100% each has its own %, for example music, music is more importand that the length;

FPS/Quality: 9 Out of 10%
Effects: 10 Out of 10%
Camera: 15 Out of 15%
Music: 18 Out of 20%
Action: 18 Out of 20%
Normal Length: 5 Out of 5%
(Length that fits to the idea)
Enjoyable: 5 Out of 5%
Various Action: 14 Out of 15%
(Not only the same thing over and over)

Overall: 94 Out of 100%
: LFS - One month off (87%)
3rd: Bi-Weekly BF1 Series Promo (59,5)
4th: This is... Live for speed (57,5%)
[/CENTER]
5th

[/CENTER]

Own comment:
Excellent!

This is an amazing comment. I hope you can do it with my next movie.

Another nice movie from you, Bigtime. As always the contrast and glow it is just perfect.
Quote from Lynce :This is an amazing comment. I hope you can do it with my next movie.

Sure will
Quote from Lynce :Another nice movie from you, Bigtime. As always the contrast and glow it is just perfect.

Thanks mate. Look forward to your next project.
Well it’s in typical high Big time Quality
I have seen all your previous movies but haven’t commented because I got bored to congratulate you after your first 5or so good movies.

All I would like to add, even if it is just my subjective view. I would prefer a bit more FOV and angle (not in roll) variation. EG all 8 shots from 0:12 to :17 seem to have similar FOV and in many of them the car seems to cover the same space in the frame.
Same goes with the next 10 shots from 0:18 to 0:40.
No. they don’t look all the same, but many of them seem to be similar. Now this isn’t wrong. It’s just something that gets too profound in fast pace movies like yours when shots change in less than a second.
Its nice, but its getting boring, all your video are like that, theyr good, but its getting boring after a while.
Quote from kaynd :No. they don’t look all the same, but many of them seem to be similar. Now this isn’t wrong. It’s just something that gets too profound in fast pace movies like yours when shots change in less than a second.

Now that's one of the best tips I've heard in a while... I was never aware this was that noticeable. Thanks!
Great video! Simple, nice music in the background, good montage... all I need to smile when watching it

Fight It Back Again
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG