The online racing simulator
simple video to edit
(9 posts, started )
simple video to edit
if anybody has an un-edited video that i can edit as my first video, that is easy to edit (kinda atleast) can you find a way to give it to me

also what is some good free software to edit with, i am going to try out something called trakAxPC. it is everything from music to videos.
Quote from logitekg25 :if anybody has an un-edited video that i can edit as my first video, that is easy to edit (kinda atleast) can you find a way to give it to me

also what is some good free software to edit with, i am going to try out something called trakAxPC. it is everything from music to videos.

Like for example, clips already put together stuff? And then just apply "kewl" effects on it? Why not making yourself lol? Im pretty sure that u got the game.
i have nothing to record, xfire the froums are completely un-helpful, and fraps is not free
Fraps is a good start and it is free if you're okay with the URL at the top and the limited clip length. A free alternative would be VH Capture with VHScrCap, but it's not as easy to use as Fraps.
Just "buy" fraps.

And making a movie is not just putting the effects, its the actual recording of action and camera work that gets the most attention.

If you use someone elses clips then the final video is not really yours.
ok what program out of those two do you recomend? how about editing, the one i have might be a little weird. i tried getting some good angles and such, but it wasnt working out, how do i get good angles on a server when there is no replay option
What do you mean by "no replay option"? Replays are handled client side, a server can't prevent your client from recording the replay. Just set it to autosave and you'll never lose a replay, except for when LFS crashes.
good idea...so no more scramblig to find a guy to take screenies until i figure out how to take them of myself

simple video to edit
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG