The online racing simulator
Alien Serve LFS Servers [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

We are a Game Server Provider based in London, UK, we offer Live for Speed servers at probably the lowest prices available anywhere! All our game servers are hosted on Dell Dedicated Servers hosted in BlueSquare London for the ultimate in low latency across Europe. We only use Dell hardware in order to bring you the highest reliability. All servers are hosted on at least a Dual Core Xeon machine, we dont use any cheap hardware!

As well as offering great prices, we offer support from 8am - Midnight 7 days a week. All our servers include the leading control panel TcAdmin, in order to make the server easy to use. The following features below come with ALL our servers:
  • TcAdmin Control Panel
  • Full Unlimited FTP Access
  • Free TeamSpeak Server
  • 2 click Mod Installs
  • All servers running on Windows Server 2008
  • Airio, LFS Lapper, Race Director can be installed with a couple of clicks
To summarize, our LFS Servers are £4.50 for 47 slots and include all the above features at no extra cost.

For more details please see: http://www.alienserve.com/index.php/lfs

We are also the game server provider and sponsor for GtSeries and CoRe Racing

If you have any questions please contact us via our website. www.alienserve.com

Any test server we can try?
Quote from kamo2000 :Any test server we can try?

Sure, please join specific host:

"AlienServe" without the brackets.
IP should you need it: 213.229.79.137:63392
Slight update, Airio and LFS Lapper now have the ability to be installed automatically from the control panel with just a few clicks.
I haz bought a server at this service.
Can't say more then that it's AWESOME, SUPERB, AND BRILLIANT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Kudos to Simon!
Why would you rent a UK server if you are in the netherlands ? won`t the ping be terrible for you ?
#7 - J@tko
Quote from Mikjen :Why would you rent a UK server if you are in the netherlands ? won`t the ping be terrible for you ?

Not really. All our servers are british based and we have no real lag issues from Americans, even on ovals
Well no, these servers are pretty much completly lagless.
I have 32ms when I search the server in LFS, and haven't had any lag yet.
The most people that where connected till now was about 10, nobody lagged
I'm speaking to support about it now
^^ lol

Great service so far, as above, very fast servers. Admin team is also very quick to respond and helpful. £4.50 is a steal.
#11 - PoVo
WOW Nice price, might pick one up myself
Interesting That is a nice price.
We are currently running a special on our LFS Servers, 2x 47 slot servers for £6.75 / month, a 50% discount has been applied on the second server. The offer will only run until 16/10/2009, for more information regarding this offer please see the following link:

Alien Serve LFS Server Special
Do you offer any servers located in America?
Quote from vicbel :Do you offer any servers located in America?

No sorry, all our servers are located in London UK.
Quote from vicbel :Do you offer any servers located in America?

there isnt any lag for me and im in usa

EDIT: what are the specs of ur webhosting like bandwidth and hd space?
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :

EDIT: what are the specs of ur webhosting like bandwidth and hd space?

With all our game servers free hosting packages we do not enforce any hd space limits or bandwidth limits, as long as the content is used for a legal purpose.
oh ok cool well ill be getting my server managers to be buying a few servers from u guys
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :oh ok cool well ill be getting my server managers to be buying a few servers from u guys

I heard you I will do but you will be needing donations so we can pay for it aswell and T3charmy I want to speak to you tommorow at exactly 7am.
Quote from (The Stig) :I heard you I will do but you will be needing donations so we can pay for it aswell and T3charmy I want to speak to you tommorow at exactly 7am.

kk trance (one of the origanal leaders.. who i just found out 2 days ago that he is still on [SC] :P ) might be able to donate a bit
AddOn
Hi,

What about addon, as Lapper, Airio ??

Jean
#22 - Jakg
Quote from AlienServe :With all our game servers free hosting packages we do not enforce any hd space limits or bandwidth limits, as long as the content is used for a legal purpose.

I think he was asking what you actually have - nothing (esp not bandwidth or HDD space) can ever be unlimited.
Quote from Jakg :I think he was asking what you actually have - nothing (esp not bandwidth or HDD space) can ever be unlimited.

As said, we don't have an actual limit in force on the amount of bandwidth and hard disc space used. We have no quibbles how much HDD space or transfer is used / month, as long as its used for a lawful purpose and does not infringe upon any copyrights. e.g. We wouldnt allow pirated software/warez, filedumps, topsites, mail bombers.
#24 - Jakg
You've still misunderstood my point - your hard drives are only x GB / TB big. You can say "unlimited" as much as you like but if I want to open (for example not a hint) an LFS movie dump where people upload 5GB HD movies and the entire community are downloading them then bandwidth will become an issue, and you can only store so many files.

You can say you wont limit it - but if you only have a 500GB HDD and a 2mbit pipe then it's beyond pointless, whereas if you have 20TB of HDD's and a 100mbit up/down pipe then while it's still not unlimited it's a lot better.

EDIT - There is no speed limiter in my car, but there is one in the M5 - the M5 is still faster.
We have now added support for Race Director 1.2.0.0, which can be installed within a couple of clicks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG