The online racing simulator
halo 3: ODST live action trailer.
(24 posts, started )
Halo = Shit

/thread

Don't even get me started on how bad this game is.

I hate people falling for these cheap Bungie games....
Quote from DevilDare :Halo = Shit

/thread

i like it cause its fun, and the new game requires more strategy cause you have more recoil run slower.. etc..

/thread

This man speaks the truth.
we all have our own opinion, and if you don't like halo why are you even posting here?

/thread

Agree'd.

And now ... flame me everybody, i got almost the same opinion about Crysis too. Im more into realism and real life simulation. For example, i finished COD4:MW about month ago or something and it really felt real, it got me into it. I went with the flow of the story, u know - the game experience. But in crysis, i feel like im some random retard running around in teletubbies suit.
...That is real...isnt it?

edit: Or are you talking about further in here?
Also, i watched a bit of Halo 3 Stage Preview E3 ... And, tbh this game doesnt look that good. As much i saw on the preview/review, its just a render video what we see here lol.

/thread

Quote from spankmeyer :This man speaks the truth.

+1

Video is real.
Halo and Halo 2 are great games, easily the best attempts at bringing FPS's to the console since Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. And tons of fun in multiplayer.

Trailer is cool and all, but says nothing about the game itself.
Quote from hazaky :Agree'd.

And now ... flame me everybody, i got almost the same opinion about Crysis too. Im more into realism and real life simulation. For example, i finished COD4:MW about month ago or something and it really felt real, it got me into it. I went with the flow of the story, u know - the game experience. But in crysis, i feel like im some random retard running around in teletubbies suit.

Please tell me you didn't put the words "realistic" and "CoD4:MW" in the same sentence ?!?!

Seriously, go grab ArmA, patch it up & download the A.C.E mod. Thats realistic.

No, you don't get thrown into the sh*t ASAP & start blowing everything up & shooting everyone. Real = plans, strategies & more plans. Waiting too. Lots and lots of waiting. Then you might get to shoot something.
Quote from mutt107 :holy crap, it looks real :O

you DO know what "Live Action" means... don't you?
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :Where I do believe that halo games are the best attempt at bringing the FPS to the consoles, its still udder crap. Not saying their not fun, but in comparison to great PC shooters such as Half-Life, there are no comparisons. (yes, the comparison is that there is NO comparison)

And then you get the fans. They bug the hell out of me. One of my best friends is a halo fanatic, and actually stormed out of a store because the people there didn't think "Halo is the single best game ever made by anyone ever", and as he left, called them a bunch of idiots. Then I sat him down and force fed him PC shooters, and he just didn't get it. Since then, I never even mention Halo around him. (guy is still a bloody brilliant musician though)

And one last thing to complain about. Why the hell did they call it "Halo 3: ODST"?

It takes place during Halo 2, and is the fourth game in the series. Either call it Halo 2: ODST, or just simpily Halo 4.

they should of just called it Halo: ODST
A purple hedgehog gun that fires pink needles which combine into a grenade-like explosion. Awesome.

Halo's vast amounts of fun. The best was the first, but 3 is still a time muncher. ODST's firefight mode is the most fun co-op I've had in a long time.

Saying you hate Halo is like saying you hate steak. Millions of people disagree. Halo is steak.
Halo is shit compared to shooters like HL2 or Goldeneye. The story development isn't there (OH NOES, RANDOM PERSON IS IN TROUBLE... WHY SHOULD I GIVE A SHIT!). It's another ploy off of the "World Anarchy/alien invasion" but it's done poorly (all 3/4/5? games). Atleast Half-Life 2 has a reasoning rather than "OMG HUGE ****ING HALO IS AROUND SOME PLANETS! YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS!".

Then again, it is an Xbox exclusive, which should say enough about its sub-par state as a shooter. Par for the course.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Halo is shit compared to shooters like HL2 or Goldeneye. The story development isn't there (OH NOES, RANDOM PERSON IS IN TROUBLE... WHY SHOULD I GIVE A SHIT!). It's another ploy off of the "World Anarchy/alien invasion" but it's done poorly (all 3/4/5? games). Atleast Half-Life 2 has a reasoning rather than "OMG HUGE ****ING HALO IS AROUND SOME PLANETS! YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS!".

Then again, it is an Xbox exclusive, which should say enough about its sub-par state as a shooter. Par for the course.

Agree, but only for 2 and 3. 3 was better than 2 somewhat, but 1 had the best story. That actually made sense and made you want to find out what happens next.

/thread

Yup.
halo is the crappiest shittiest game ever I would rather play big rigs
Is Halo that game where at certain points, levels were copy & pasted over and over?
Quote from BurnOut69 :Is Halo that game where at certain points, levels were copy & pasted over and over?

probably
Quote from Equinox :Please tell me you didn't put the words "realistic" and "CoD4:MW" in the same sentence ?!?!

Seriously, go grab ArmA, patch it up & download the A.C.E mod. Thats realistic.

No, you don't get thrown into the sh*t ASAP & start blowing everything up & shooting everyone. Real = plans, strategies & more plans. Waiting too. Lots and lots of waiting. Then you might get to shoot something.

Yes, i sayd them in one sentence (i guess), but i meant realistlic by the real life suit's for example, no teletubbie suits in there. U know

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG