The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
This one i got in friday
Attached images
Edestä.jpg
_MG_2042.jpg
Takaa.jpg
Nice! Looks very clean how many miles on it?
You really got taste, E30 for first car is classic

im likin your collection

EDIT: the person above me is kinda nice, but a little rice'd up. but the person with the bmw's has a nice collection
Quote from logitekg25 :im likin your collection

EDIT: the person above me is kinda nice, but a little rice'd up. but the person with the bmw's has a nice collection

So fitting a black lip, a black bonnet & black rims is rice? Grow up.
Quote from Equinox :So fitting a black lip, a black bonnet & black rims is rice? Grow up.

It's a pimp my ride car. That car fits more into the alley than on a rich' house yard
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's a pimp my ride car. That car fits more into the alley than on a rich' house yard

So since (Just a guess here, no offence/embarresment intended) Cobra has loooooads of money, a posh pad etc, he can't own a Civic & do what he likes to it?

A "Pimp my ride" car. As I said to logitek. Grow up.

I think that Civic looks the dogs danglies anyway, its awesome!
Quote from Equinox :So fitting a black lip, a black bonnet & black rims is rice? Grow up.

your right, that isnt too rice, i looked at it real quick and judged because i made a post about the one before and it popped up and before i could get a good look at it i posted the first thing that i thought wouldnt get flamed
Quote from Equinox :So since (Just a guess here, no offence/embarresment intended) Cobra has loooooads of money, a posh pad etc, he can't own a Civic & do what he likes to it?

A "Pimp my ride" car. As I said to logitek. Grow up.

I think that Civic looks the dogs danglies anyway, its awesome!

I still think it's rice, and it is. Japs are rice. Grop up, everyone has their opinions.
Quote from BastianB :Nice! Looks very clean how many miles on it?
You really got taste, E30 for first car is classic

Thank you It was really good condition when i bought it.
Drived now little bit over 230000km.. So about 142915 miles. Engine and body seems to be okay.
Some just don't want to understand the difference between ricing and doing it the right way.

Cobra:
Your EG is awsome. Any engine mods or just JDM'ed ?
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Thank you It was really good condition when i bought it.
Drived now little bit over 230000km.. So about 142915 miles. Engine and body seems to be okay.

Wow 230k km are a bit too much imo but depends on what you paid for it. Defenetly a fun car you got there
Quote from BastianB :Wow 230k km are a bit too much imo but depends on what you paid for it. Defenetly a fun car you got there

What's wrong with a car having 230km?

My Honda has done 150k miles (241401km) and Mechanically, it's fine. It has absolutely no rust either. It will be going into a body shop at some point to get a respray and some parking dinks put out. It's been in the family since 2001. All it's needed since then is one set of front brake pad's and then services/tyres. The only problem with it now is it needs a clutch (It's still on the same clutch it came with from the factory. It's not a problem to be replaced as i work in the trade so i can get the part's for pennies) and there's also a camber issue as it's eating one of the front tyres, so that need's to be sorted. Apart from that, it's been uber reliable!
Quote from BastianB :Wow 230k km are a bit too much imo but depends on what you paid for it. Defenetly a fun car you got there

Woa wat..? Too much? lol not.

It depends.. in my case thats not too much. Gonna have fun time in winter have to say
Quote from logitekg25 :im likin your collection

Riced up?Yeahhhhh I'm rolling on 15'',y0.I got dem huggeee bodykits with big spoilerz,I'm HOT.

Meh....

Everything is OEM on my car except the wheels,the engine,the front lip which is an OEM Type R lip replica and the paint job.I'm pretty sure a lot of you think this car is riced just because of the color....I'm almost sure if it was only black for example it wouldn't be ''riced out'' for some of you.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I still think it's rice, and it is. Japs are rice. Grop up, everyone has their opinions.

You should know what is a real ricer first.As I said above,almost everything is OEM Honda on my car.The only aftermarket parts on my cars are the wheels and the Type R lip but it's an OEM replica...oh,I guess you can't change the colour of your car otherwise it's rice?What are you doing with stock gold cars?Their riced out because of a colour?Your definition of rice if way to exagerated.

I hate the ricers just like you because of their attitude and etc.Honda reputation was ruined because of ricers...it got so bad that some people like you,Tomba,calls every japanese car rice.

Quote from Scrabby :Some just don't want to understand the difference between ricing and doing it the right way.

Cobra:
Your EG is awsome. Any engine mods or just JDM'ed ?

Thank you.The engine is a JDM ZC wich came from a 2000 Honda Integra.This engine was only made in Japan but they stopped the production.
Cool, i have a mate who has an EG with complete Integra suspension, brakes, engine. His car is now at home because cops to away his plates. Something was very wrong with his papers...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Woa wat..? Too much? lol not.

Well, i wouldn´t buy myselfe a car with that huge amount of miles on it, simply because i couldn´t afford to straight drive into the next workshop with it.

I got myselfe the chance to buy a 316i compact last week, but it got over 250k kilometers on it, so: No chance

But seeing the e30 as a very stable car i think this should be ok. Im sure you´ll have great fun with it especially in Winter
Quote from CobraDrifter :I hate the ricers just like you because of their attitude and etc.Honda reputation was ruined because of ricers...it got so bad that some people like you,Tomba,calls every japanese car rice.

Every jap car is rice as they're coming from a rice country.
Wasn't probably a smart sentence, but didn't mean that every jap car is a ricer. I've never liked hondas and never will, that explains my attitude.

What makes me a ricer?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
What makes me a ricer?

He never said that you were a ricer. Just because you hate japanese cars doesnt mean that all of em are ricers. I own a 325i e36 '92 and believe me, His car looks very lovely. The black bonnet makes it look very cool. His lights are totally stock. Not of those wannabe lexus lights. No huge spoiler, no lowrider and not even one single weird stuff/lights on it.

Car looks very hawt cobra.
*drools*
/spam
Quote from Btoryo :My first car, 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS, yes it has a fart cannon, but I don't care, call me ricer, call me stupid, its my first car and I love every millimeter of it.

No, no, no, it's great.
More rice imminent then, with mine being a jap import, is even more ricey, and has white wheels now!

Pictured from one side only because i ahem, ran out of paint, i thought 3 spray tins would be enough, but i forgot just how spokey they were until i started, one can was all used up on the 1st wheel and i could still see the silver through the paint on some edges

I did get there in the end though, both wheels have probably got about 6 or 7 coats on now, and shine like a mirror, god bless hammerite enamel white!

I am getting 3 more tins tomorrow and will do the other side next weekend!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG