The online racing simulator
Sweden..and umm...stuff :P
(82 posts, started )
Racist bastard!

*migrates to Iceland, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Finland or Denmark
Quote from jakeeatworld :Wow its not just me that wants to move to Sweden.

By the way, what is work like over there?, I'm studying Motor vehicle

maintenance at college and was wondering how the work in that kind of area is.

Wow me too (motor vehicle)

Thanks for all the replies....umm.....:sheep:

Quote from hrtburnout :Racist bastard!

*migrates to Iceland, Spain, Austria, Ireland, Finland or Denmark

choose denmark! it great here. except for mopeds only allowed driving 30kph
Quote from deggis :

They seemed to have missed Denmark out then. Because they got more muslims per population than Sweden has. Their 'pro' CS team was all muslim line-up.
I also don't think that this map is accurate. While we haven't as many turkish immigrants in Austria as the germans, we have our fair share of balkan muslims immigrating.
Not that I care though, I don't mind if the majority of the people in my country beleives in god, allah or the flying spaghetti monster as long as I am free not to believe in any diety whatsoever.

On a sidenote: Alcohol isn't a strong point of finland. Of course, fins do drink, but my short visit to Tampere taught me two things: 1) finnish beer is expensive. 2) And it's basically a sweet weak brew with no manliness in it.
No wonder you prefer Vodka up there. Allthough I did like your "Gin" drink :P
Any country but Italy would be fine for me.
Im just trying to graduate and maybe leave my place for Australia to find a job in a nice company.
Aus citizenship does help
nope, no actual gin in it, more like a cider, allbeit also a rather weak one.
Quote from ColeusRattus :nope, no actual gin in it, more like a cider, allbeit also a rather weak one.

Aka what NotAnIllusion just described. ^
Quote from ColeusRattus :
On a sidenote: Alcohol isn't a strong point of finland.

Indeed. It is "the quantity", not "the quality" here in Finland. I make exception... I refuse to drink finnish beer outside of sauna. Period.
Oh allright, that's the drink.

But Gekkibi, how can you fins afford to get drunk? The prices are insane in Finland.
Quote from ColeusRattus :But Gekkibi, how can you fins afford to get drunk? The prices are insane in Finland.

We have lots and lots of money.

Naw... Usually people get drunk drinking vodka, kilju and pirtu. After they are drunk they go to a bar (It is called "pohjat", meaning that they drink before going to a bar).
Please don't come to Denmark if you like cars.. We have a 180% tax on all cars on top of the normal sales price So if you can buy 1 car in Denmark, you can buy 2-3 of the same car for that price in the UK, Sweden or Germany.
Quote from Gekkibi :We have lots and lots of money.

Naw... Usually people get drunk drinking vodka, kilju and pirtu. After they are drunk they go to a bar (It is called "pohjat", meaning that they drink before going to a bar).

Same as we do here. You are drunk when going to the town, and there you might buy a drink or two. For example, one beer = 58NOK. Buy some of them and you allready have payed a S2 lisence
#43 - Jakg
58 NOK means nothing :/

EDIT - £6.25!11!!!!!111!!!

A pint (568ml :P) of beer at my local is around £3 (for something proper like Adnams / Spitfire etc). As the "Union Pub" at Uni it goes as low as £2 (but you dont get a glass glass...!).
And do you know how much a propper drink costs? Lets take an example, buyed one nice spirit / liquior drink, costs 120NOK, now count that for me Jakg
#45 - Jakg
I choose Sweden because that's where my mates are, Scandinavia is amazing though in general
Quote from Jakg :http://tinyurl.com/y9vrbd4

£13......!

WAT

How much is alcohol in a supermarket?

Lets say you buy a big bottle of spirits, around 7DL, 0.7L, around 250NOK for that. (37.5%) . So it's expensive that aswell.
#48 - Jakg
CHRIST ALIVE.

/me loves the UK.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Lie.

It might have been Source, but one or the other. No lie. Imran Iqbal is not a Danish name.

Sweden..and umm...stuff :P
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG