The online racing simulator
Most likely your pc. It doesnt happen on mine.

Blaming the game wont fix it though, Just because you own a crap pc doesnt mean the game is crap.

Shift runs perfectly on my pc with everything highest option but 2xAA and Vsync off.
Yep same. Altough I notice SOME input lag, not alot, but its there.
Quote from Bose321 :Yep same. Altough I notice SOME input lag, not alot, but its there.

ya not too much, but more then bareble for the high-pace it has...also the ffb is a bit too strong for comfort, surely it isnt that stron in real life (using the previous post's settings from someone)
Quote from logitekg25 :ya not too much, but more then bareble for the high-pace it has...also the ffb is a bit too strong for comfort, surely it isnt that stron in real life (using the previous post's settings from someone)

In Options-Control sensitivity (or something like that) set Force feedback strenght from 10 to something less, Im using 2, and it's still allright, since with 10 set as default I got more chances to turning my table with my wheel
it is too much of a hastle because my regular start doesnt work, so i have to configure everything every time i start, its just another thing to remember
Quote from logitekg25 :it is too much of a hastle because my regular start doesnt work, so i have to configure everything every time i start, its just another thing to remember

Part of the DEMO experience. Makes you wanna buy it right?

Soooooooooooooo.............. what did you have to do to make it work? you had a lot of troubles for 2 weeks with this.
get a hdmi cable because as far as i know that was the problem (and set the resolution to about the same as i have it set to)
good job.
LFSnoob, are you running anisotropic filtering? i think that may help a bit with the textures. it shouldnt give you too much of a hit to FPS.
Quote from Gabkicks :LFSnoob, are you running anisotropic filtering? i think that may help a bit with the textures. it shouldnt give you too much of a hit to FPS.

I don't think it would. In games like LFS, GTA IV, HL2/TF2/CSS/DoD:S/GMod, BF2, FlatOut/FO2/FO: UC it doesn't affects FPS at all (-1 - -2%).
Have had my first go at it and I must say I am quite dissappointed.

The handling is absolutely fubar, at least with my G25, set to 360 degrees of rotation (as that was recommended somewhere...). made sure all the deadzones are set to 0, but still, all the cars handle kind of remote and detached, so if I steer, it like: nothing - nothing - nothing - more steer than intended.
It also doesn't help that it appears to have some kind of countersteer mechanic in it which automatically corrects your spin (even on pro, witrh no driving aids engaged whatsoever). So if you do the natural thing and apply a little countersteer by yourself, you immediately go into tankslapping mode.
Also, I never ever had to change below gear 3, as gear number 2 is just "dorifto" mode...

Honestly, if it was developed by the old team, I'd just shrug and say: that's how need for speed is these days. But I had higher hopes in slightly mad studios take on it.
Quote from LFSn00b : Attached, stock S14 and my S14

The '65 (i think) 2000 GTR u can mod up to be bozouku (i think thats the term) looks mint...almost sad i made it into a works car..widebody ftw :P

Quote from squidhead :No, that's definetly not bosozoku. Bosozoku is way more "ludicrous external modifications" and less "actual working mods". click here for bosozoku example
The 2000 GTR in Works version looks slightly like "Silhouette" racer Click here to see what Im talking about mixed with a bit less radical BMW CSL group 5 racer click here to see what im talking about

Read what i said. It's almost a shame i made it into a WORKS CAR, which is a level ABOVE the one i think looks bozo. I'll mod one up now to show u, give me 5-10min..
obviously its more of a tribute to the race cars of old..

No, THIS is bosozoku.

and dangerous to pedestrians LOL. always wonder how the police are ok with that...
i believe thats an S12 silvia...not a corolla
Quote from brandons48 :No, THIS is bosozoku.
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=92599&d=1253297599

That's what you get when you try to copy something you don't really understand. Those racecar bodykits have very simple and straightforward shapes that still work to well enough to produce downforce but are also very easy to patch up and repair. For a showcar, that's not really a primary objective and car should be made to look good, not butt-ugly.
Quote from zeugnimod :You must be sober.

I agree with him actually, it symbolises an era when aero dynamics was in its infancy and cars with ridiculous shapes are being raced around the world.

Like these.

Not pretty, but kudos for trying.
Quote from zeugnimod :You must be sober.

Now you made me sad, I'll go opening that redwine bottle that has been standing on the table for too long.

Quote from JJ72 :I agree with him actually, it symbolises an era when aero dynamics was in its infancy and cars with ridiculous shapes are being raced around the world.

Like these.

Not pretty, but kudos for trying.

They look great!
Seriously, the last one looks damn much better than most of the other shit made these days.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG