The online racing simulator
Google chrome
(203 posts, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No, real men use Opera or Mozilla.

yeah i just downloaded opera

but can Google see everything i do when i use google chrome?
Quote from G!NhO :but can Google see everything i do when i use google chrome?

Yes of course.
Quote from Lible :If opera would make an user interface like this minimalistic user interface possible, I would be very happy.

Why?

On topic: I like Google Chrome. It's a slick and fast browser and I'm sure it will be a very worthy competitor to other products on the market after the necessary plugins are coming. Also, seeing as it's open source, I assume that it's habit to send data to google.com can be controlled as soon as a couple of more free thinking developers got their hands on the sourcecode.

Vain
Quote from CSU1 :give it a bloody chance lad, tis only releasedillepall

But it's released at the same stage as Firefox 3 and IE 17 (or whatever they're on, who knows [Or more aptly, cares]), so that's what it gets compared against. Just because it's just released you don't compare it to to the first release of other browsers, you compare it to what's current .I mean, you wouldn't compare Firefox 3 to IE 3
#157 - Woz
Who else has uninstalled and had to fight to remove GoogleUpdate from there system?
i turned it off with msconfig
I've left Chrome there, couldn't be arsed removing it. It can phone home as much as it likes, I won't be using the browser
Quote from Victor :meh so another browser to test websites with - hurray :P

seems nice, but see no reason to get off FF.
also couldn't find an option to not use tabs. I'm prolly one of the few who doesn't like tabs.

Yes Victor. I think people will agree with me, and call you a crazed nutter for not liking tabs.

On topic: I tried it. Loved it. Then it lagged and crashed. I'll stick with FF 'till an update.

EDIT: ALSO. THEY TOOK AWAY MY MIDDLE SCROLL. I love it too much to give up. (For those who think I'm insane, in FF hold the mmb, and scroll. I quickly fell in love with the concept. The click on/click off method sucks. But middleclick hold wins.)
Quote from LazLoW :Yes Victor. I think people will agree with me, and call you a crazed nutter for not liking tabs.

On topic: I tried it. Loved it. Then it lagged and crashed. I'll stick with FF 'till an update.

EDIT: ALSO. THEY TOOK AWAY MY MIDDLE SCROLL. I love it too much to give up. (For those who think I'm insane, in FF hold the mmb, and scroll. I quickly fell in love with the concept. The click on/click off method sucks. But middleclick hold wins.)

The only thing I dont like from the middle click browsing is that it acts retarded sometimes and make my pages 'shake' lol but apart from that FF owns asses and pwns em all.
Quote from G!NhO :but can Google see everything i do when i use google chrome?

LOL xD

I love the blunt header
i dont get it lol
Google Chrome
What do you guys think?
uh um? There is a thread already?
tried it in the past, was slow and unstable.
even if it has improved, im happy with opera.
I think this thread is useless.

Firefox <3
bloody hell you half get your head snapped off here :S anyways...

I've just installed it, and it seems to be quite fast but it looks quite simple to use too.

I use to use internet explorer - do you think firefox is better?
Not to jump the bandwagon, I just say I like chrome and I use it almost exclusively.

Concerning IE: Even having someone faxing you the sites you want to read would be better than using microsofts sorry attempt of a browser.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from dmwright :What do you guys think?

Really like most of it... it's the fastest browser I've used so far and has all I need!
Quote from StableX :Really like most of it... it's the fastest browser I've used so far and has all I need!

Yeh, I think i'll stick to it! I like the fact that you can just put in anything, and it automaticly put's it in google. There also seems to be a spell check too :S But when I put 'google' in it says that I've spelt it wrong!
Quote from dmwright :I use to use internet explorer - do you think firefox is better?

Yes, It is better.
I prefer SRWare Iron,same Chromium engine but feels more like a browser and not a google app.

Google chrome
(203 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG