The online racing simulator
Upgrading GFX Card suggestions?
(32 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :ATI being not able to write a driver is not linux kernel developers' problem.

I would be very happy if you would borrow me 300 euro for a windows copy

You gotta be doing it wrong ...

U can get Vista Ultimate with 175€ already lol.

Edit: Or even less XD
Quote from G!NhO :Maybe they can't be bothered to write a driver for some unimportant/free(?) OS.

A OS with over million (or 10 millions?) of users is unimportant?
Quote from hazaky :You gotta be doing it wrong ...

U can get Vista Ultimate with 175€ already lol.

Edit: Or even less XD

Vista is outdated.

P.S.: G!NhO, you can't download Win7 RC legally anymore + I do not want OS that expires.
Quote from Shadowww :A OS with over million (or 10 millions?) of users is unimportant?Vista is outdated.

P.S.: G!NhO, you can't download Win7 RC legally anymore + I do not want OS that expires.

Ok, so instead you choose for a OS with bad compatability? That sounds reasonable...
Quote from G!NhO :Ok, so instead you choose for a OS with bad compatability? That sounds reasonable...

It has very good compatibility... with proper hardware.
Quote from Jayparkin128 : because when i look inside it only has one PCI Slot available. Will this card fit?

It will not fit into that. 8500GT is PCIe

Take a look at this image and compare your connectors. Bottom is PCI, above it, the long ones are those you'd put a recent GPU to.

If it's really cheap pos PC from 7/11 or somesuch you might not even have a slot for GPU. (there's PCI cards too, but those don't count here)
This isn't a debate about software guys please stop spamming this thread with arguments.
do you have an AGP card-slot atm or do you have PCI Express (not PCI)
if you dont have PCI Express or AGP its really time for a new computer if you want to play those games.

Upgrading GFX Card suggestions?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG