The online racing simulator
Fight It Back Again
(43 posts, started )
Fight It Back Again
awesome as always
Amazing!
Amazing
amazing .. how everybody just writes the same again and again

cool stuff, I enjoyed it... short and nice, packed with action.. would love to see more of those videos nowadays

EDIT: add a download link or I'll take back what I said! (I like to keep certain videos on my HDD)
Very nice Nolan.

Always good stuff from you. Keep it up
Quote from Jens O. :EDIT: add a download link or I'll take back what I said! (I like to keep certain videos on my HDD)

Have you yet learned the power of DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox?

TBH, i didn't expect responses like this. I thought it was at the lower end of my totem pole, but I guess not. Since that's the case, I'll get one up for you later tonight...
Quote from Jens O. :amazing .. how everybody just writes the same again and again

cool stuff, I enjoyed it... short and nice, packed with action.. would love to see more of those videos nowadays

EDIT: add a download link or I'll take back what I said! (I like to keep certain videos on my HDD)

agreed

btw, when can i say amazing to your next work?
Quote from John5200 :btw, when can i say amazing to your next work?

If I could get this many "amazings" for ever video I do, maybe sooner than you think.

Seriously though, we have no schedule planned as of yet. I have two ideas in the work but, that doesn't necessarily mean you'll see ether of those. One thing I plan on working on is some legal aspects of BTP... I'd like to setup a organized system for members that if they wanted to have their own BTP made video, they could put in a request and I could give an estimate.
Amazing!
Quote from BigTime :Have you yet learned the power of DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox?

I'm using opera ... but yea, sure I know ways to rip youtube videos, but when there's a way to get the original file I prefer getting that one - thanks for the dl link
Quote from Jens O. :I'm using opera ... but yea, sure I know ways to rip youtube videos, but when there's a way to get the original file I prefer getting that one - thanks for the dl link

Well yeah, you have a good point.
First video i've ever been in afaik. Nice one Nolan, keep up the good work
Nice work, Nolan!
Amazing!
Nicely done!
Quote from Wilko868 :First video i've ever been in afaik. Nice one Nolan, keep up the good work

Ah yes, I was in it as well. And then you twatted me up the arse.

Great video Nolan
Action-packed, and generally a treat to watch.
You know, it's amazing, as always. Maybe I would of chosen a bit different kind of music, but it was still good.
OMG, a m a z i n g.
great job my Tennessee friend
Amaz... uh.. nice

Wish it were longer though
Amazing again Nolan, as always.
maybe your best work so far nolan, i enjoyed it very much, ty
Nice! Imo there should have been silent engine sounds in the background. Just my opinion though nice job!

Fight It Back Again
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG