The online racing simulator
Car Skins For All Cars
(38 posts, started )
Car Skins For All Cars
This is being worked on by me and a design team

Theres no date when its gonna be relesed all I know its gonna be ages so keep your eyes out for the Skins.
Ehm... why make another thread again when you can put all stuff in 1 thread...
:spam4:
It's funny 'cause it's allready been done.
Take a look
Quote from EliteAti : I think he meant his teamskins but whatever

He generally just is an idiot. "Oh my look I'm working on skins" post with no previews.

What the hell are we gonna use that shit for?
how are the skins going?
that's why he (The Stig) can't join the teams. Nothing personal however...
#9 - pipa
Happy throll day everyone .
I guess not very well then, I was expecting a really good skin pack especially with (the stig) (of multi league creation fame) and his design team involved.
Quote from (The Stig) :This is being worked on by me and a design team

Theres no date when its gonna be relesed all I know its gonna be ages so keep your eyes out for the Skins.

are they finished yet? its been a year already! I need my skins :sleep2:
#12 - 5tag
Quote from westfield bend :I guess not very well then, I was expecting a really good skin pack especially with (the stig) (of multi league creation fame) and his design team involved.

The design team consisiting of whom?
Thread needs to be closed.

I don't know why it hasnt yet.
Quote from (The Stig) :Thread needs to be closed.

Use the in the first post in this thread and request the thread to be closed.

And dont make new threads in the near future.
Quote from (The Stig) :

I don't know why it hasnt yet.

Well maybe because YOU haven't painted them yet?!?!?!

edit: Stig do you hate all teams since your a proud member of NO MORE TEAMS FOR LFS. And what do you consider helping? Spamming their threads etc?
Why no more team in LFS ??
Oh yeah , you cant understand at ur age :S
Quote from Demon Illidan :Why no more team in LFS ??

Because he's litterally tried to set up dozens of teams so far in LFS, but all of them failed miserabily. I guess he's doing a kind of retroactive jealousy, and getting a hard complex toward the failure he's done in the past, especially since he's been flamed quite a lot because of them. The solution he found to make a term to this potentially disastrous state of mind would be to erase the existance of teams in LFS' community. It seems that his over developpated ego made him think that a simple mention of his new lobbying activities would be enough to stop the LFS teams' indirect influence on his mind - but on the other hand, there's no other way to make his new claims known since he cannot make any new thread without looking like a complete fool considering his "special" reputation.

In the end I'm affraid his new quest is deem to fail miserabily, once again. But at least he is probably gonna improve his chances to defend his crowns of "Forum Oddball of the year" and "Funniest forum personnality" in the 2010 LFS year-end community awards.
Its not a Children that will be the funniest personality for 2010 for doing the stupid . And remove teams of LFS , its the worst idea I`ve ever heard . Want to kill LFS ? *Clap clap clap* .
Quote from Demon Illidan :Its not a Children that will be the funniest personality for 2010 for doing the stupid .

Blasphemy, son.

Quote :And remove teams of LFS , its the worst idea I`ve ever heard . Want to kill LFS ? *Clap clap clap* .

Sarcasm detector broken :sadbanana
Quote from Demon Illidan :Thats 2009 :O

Son, someone taking the award with a 30 votes lead has all his chances to get it the year after

Don't underestimate that living legend, (The Stig). Or you might get on his to-ban list on his sig
Nice .
That funniest person voting last year was stupid.

It's for someone who actually is funny intentionally not someone who happens to be stupid so everyone laughs at him.

He fully deserves to win "moron/idiot of the year", but not this one.
Quote from zeugnimod :That funniest person voting last year was stupid.

It's for someone who actually is funny intentionally not someone who happens to be stupid so everyone laughs at him.

He fully deserves to win "moron/idiot of the year", but not this one.

You're just mad you didn't win!
Quote from PMD9409 :You're just mad you didn't win!

I'm even more mad because I wasn't even nominated often enough to actually be in the poll!!! :gnasher:

Car Skins For All Cars
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG