The online racing simulator
They always have to meddle with something that works, so that it works no longer.
Quote from 5haz :They always have to meddle with something that works, so that it works no longer.

Yes, the huge diesel advantage atm works :P
Quote from anttt69 :I went, it was good. Classic race on Saturday was awesome!

Yeah I went too, it was good. The old Corvette made a lovelly sound but was so outpaced.

I was watching the car that stopped at the end of the 1000km, at the pitwall, and get rear ended. Very unnecessary that, I think it's clear it's never safe to stop on a race track, especially when the marshals are not expecting to be needing yellow flags.

Some good battles but I couldn't seem to pick up on the commentary radio, and the loudspeakers couldn't be made out whenever a car was going past, which was almost continuously. So I didn't follow the race very well, but they sure go fast and make a lot of noise!
The most beautiful cars on the road often look worse when made into a GT car.
Quote from JJ72 :The most beautiful cars on the road often look worse when made into a GT car.

Have to agree.. this thing is fairly ugly. Although, I am intrigued by the swan necks on the rear wing; first GT car to do so, I think.
and no end plates too? :S
Holy..... That is a huge one.... Amazing how he walked away unhurt.
As bad as monza last year with the oreca, worse infact.
wow, that was a viscious one. Glad to see all the safety equipment doing its job. I gues there's probably no other angles to see it from, I'm interested to see exactly what it was that happened to get him airborn. So many possible causes...
Looked to me like there could have been a bit of contact with that Porsche as I think you can just make out a bit of damage on the left hand side of the 911.

Just a guess though...
So annoying...

Race called off because of heavy rain.

Was held under red flag for more than 3 hours until it was Checkered.

Because PUGS were 1-2 before Red, they win it....

It was good race until the torrential rain. Even McNish was complaining so I guess it was really bad.
What happened there? Did he hit a bad bump? It looks like that car went spontaneously airborne.
No he clearly just runs into that Porsche...
Quote from samjh :What happened there? Did he hit a bad bump? It looks like that car went spontaneously airborne.

No, the car was pitched at an angle enough for it to take off after hitting the porsche.

I read a quick blurb from Sharp, seems he never even saw the Porsche. Guess he was looking in another mirror or something as he passed, and the high fenders blocked it just enough that he never saw him there.
OK. I see what happened now. I suppose he overestimated the speed difference and thought he was clear of the Porsche.
First couple of hours were great and entertaining, but their were seriously some incidents that could have been avoided in the chicane. Decent teams kept getting shunted down there.
Holy hell anyone watch the ALMS GT2 battle at laguna?

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG