The online racing simulator
BTW,im using a 20D,18-55 IS,55-250 IS(i love it),50 1.8,Sigma EF-500 DG Super,Phottix BG,and a nice and solid,but cheap,tripod.
What's your gear,DWB?
Body:
Pentax K20D

AF Zooms:

Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 II (HSM)
Pentax DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8

AF Primes:
Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 Ltd.
Pentax DA 35mm f/2.8 Ltd. Macro
Pentax DA 40mm f/2.8 Ltd.
Pentax FA 50mm f/1.4
Pentax DA 70mm f/2.4 Ltd.
Pentax Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro

MF Primes:
Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 Close Focus (K02)
Helios-44K-4 58mm f/2
Yashinon/Tomioka 60mm f/2.8 Macro
Jupiter-9 85mm f/2

I have some other stuff as well, but this is what I use most often.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :A few from Colorado on Saturday:

-many photos-

as I am a landscape photographer i like your last three, very nice pastel colours
I love the K20D,i bought the Canon just because it was a great bargain as a second hand.
Why is the 55-300 still in your equipment?Just for the extra reach?
Quote from IlGuercio :I love the K20D,i bought the Canon just because it was a great bargain as a second hand.
Why is the 55-300 still in your equipment?Just for the extra reach?

Well, it's super lightweight compared to the 70-200, which makes it more convenient for hiking/walkabout shooting (which is usually done in good light) and it's really a way better lens than it has any right being given its price point. Very sharp, contrasty, and great color rendition.

I've had two copies now (paid $250 for each, used)--sold the first after getting the 70-200 and immediately regretted it, so I bought one back the next week.
Really?
Didn't know it was so good
Spottie on flash! It works but doesn't look so professional. Maybe I'll stick some canon stickers on it and ta-da it looks like a part of the flash
Attached images
_MG_1959.JPG
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Spottie on flash! It works but doesn't look so professional. Maybe I'll stick some canon stickers on it and ta-da it looks like a part of the flash

Nice one,hope it works good
Lol at stickers
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Spottie on flash! It works but doesn't look so professional. Maybe I'll stick some canon stickers on it and ta-da it looks like a part of the flash

I've done the same thing with an empty cigarette pack before.
Phottix radio trigger FTW(in second picture).
Got the 1000mm f/8 back from repair today. They did a great job on it, and as a bonus, as soon as I got it back I figured out the mount adapter mystery and now have a freebie T-mount to K-mount adapter on my way. Should be using it in the field soon enough.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Got the 1000mm f/8 back from repair today. They did a great job on it, and as a bonus, as soon as I got it back I figured out the mount adapter mystery and now have a freebie T-mount to K-mount adapter on my way. Should be using it in the field soon enough.

Looking forward to some first results!
Was up at Shenandoah last weekend. Started out foggy as hell, luckily around 2am the sky cleared enough to see the milky way.

Some random shot
Attached images
_MG_2014_1.jpg
Just finished (Well, almost finished) building my first Car Rig.
Inspired by these Sites (Number 1, Number2, Number 3) i managed to build a basic Setup out of Warehouse Items and a Manfrotto Magic Arm.

Can't wait to try it out on the Weekend.
What car will you use it on?
I know a couple of photographers who did some cool rig shots
Whatever Car i can get my Handy on.
Probably taking some practice Shots from my Mini with it first.
Quote from Highsider9 :Whatever Car i can get my Handy on.
Probably taking some practice Shots from my Mini with it first.

Steal a hypercar and empty its tank
Be careful not do damage anything,find a nice piece of road and drive slowly,maybe it's better if you just push the car

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG