The online racing simulator
A evoulation for first time users! (VOTE HERE)
(39 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Do you regret buying LFS?

No
Yes
A evoulation for first time users! (VOTE HERE)
Hey there, I'd thought I'd better post something in here to see if new players Do or do not regret buying Live For Speed comments can be made but lets see who does and doesn't .

Comments are allowed to be posted in this post!

We all would like to see what you think!

So please post it here and don't go O.T.T .

Thanks
It was the saddest day of my live.
wtf is a evoulation....and where the hell are those driving lessons you were offering.....?/sarcasm
It's spelt evaluation.

And I think the title should be "Do you regret buying S2?"

Because people won't understand what an "evoulation" is, I personally thought you meant "Evolution"
LFS is one of the cheapest games I've ever bought.
And it's sure one of the best.
So guys, this is a bit off topic.. but not that bad.

How about that F1 thing with Renault.
Quote from boothy :It was the saddest day of my live.

It wasnt because you would not be here if you didnt like it
Quote from Stefani24 :LFS is one of the cheapest games I've ever bought.
And it's sure one of the best.

I agree with you

Quote from dawesdust_12 :So guys, this is a bit off topic.. but not that bad.

Well why dont you make your own topic

Quote from brandons48 :It's spelt evaluation.

And I think the title should be "Do you regret buying S2?"

Because people won't understand what an "evoulation" is, I personally thought you meant "Evolution"

Hmmmm, I know sorry about spelling mistakes.
I can't make my own thread as I must use an existing thread due to forum rules. So I'm hi-jacking a slightly relevant thread (ITS ABOUT RACING!)
Quote from (The Stig) :It wasnt because you would not be here if you didnt like it

Your sarcasm detector just failed really hard. Or you fail at making amusing counter-sarcasm.

#11 - CSU1
Where is my mitsubushi evolution?:cyclops:
I still suffer that damn day!
Oh my god The Stig, did you forgot to take your medicals again ?
Quote :i have been here since 2000
well look at one thing, i am not new i can also give you a free service for driving lessons on lfs so if you want to learn please do contact me on lfs i will be now checking daily so watch for me to be online on lfs servers and lfs forum.

Kind regards
(the stig)

ahem

I disagree. That is grossly off-topic. Go find an F1 thread to post in
My wife regrets the day I stumbled across lfs, but me I can say I've never had so much fun for £24.

Well maybe playing strip poker with a bunch of Saudi Airline stewardesses in Bahrain after a vickers and tarts party....but that's another story as it cost me more than £24 for the fine I got from the Navy for missing my ship sailing the next morning...damnit I wish I was young again!
I regret immensely.

Do you really think he wanted to crash?
Does the topic starter realise that this poll is useless because most of the people choosing (regret) are only choosing it because they regret the time that LFS has taken from their life? Either answer can be correct for everyone. Either you regret buying it because you hate LFS and it was a waste of money or regret because you love LFS so much you life has been made less fulfilling, like for example they spend less time with family or social life is missing because of LFS.

People that regret buying LFS because they don't like it are probably not hanging around the forums anyway. The small number voting (regret) I imagine all love LFS to bits, more than life maybe.
The thing I don't understand with all this recent moaning activity in forums is:

If you regret it, why the hell are you wasting your time on this forum? LOL
If you don't care for this simulator why are you here?
Why you keep coming back?
Move on with your life, or don't you have a life? If so, you should regret that more that wasting a few moneys on this simulator.

Pointless thread.
The only thing I regret is not buying a DFP to go with it while I had more spare cash

The LFS demo is perfect for giving a decent example of what you get with the full game, so anyone who buys a full license and is then somehow not pleased with what they got, or for some reason feels short-changed down the line needs a punch to the face. Or at least needs to try and explain why.
#21 - Bub
The day that i buyed lfs is sad, i spent all my money on lfs and didn`t get drunk lol

Btw, ain`t regrating

On topic though: Nah, it made me quit my drug addiction, it made the voices in my head stop trying to make me empty beer bottles, and it makes me sleep at night

By the way, I rated this thread terrible.
Attached images
motivator2f25ad5d0c405f79b9cc0e6d850d7b06e9154b6e.jpg
I think people saying regret aren't taking this pool that seriously (myself) and/or are being sarcastic(myself)... i mean... seriously?
Poll is definitely looking good so far.

I assure you sir, it is totally legitimate!
Quote from Dajmin :Poll is definitely looking good so far.

I assure you sir, it is totally legitimate!

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG