The online racing simulator
Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
I hope Airwaves dont sponsor Motorbase next year because their contract is utter rubbish and rather cheesy, they HAVE to mention "Kick it up a gear" in their interviews because its part of the contract with Airwaves.

I still cant believe that BTCC will have no manufacturers, even DTC has manufacturers
Quote from trebor901 :I hope Airwaves dont sponsor Motorbase next year because their contract is utter rubbish and rather cheesy, they HAVE to mention "Kick it up a gear" in their interviews because its part of the contract with Airwaves.

I still cant believe that BTCC will have no manufacturers, even DTC has manufacturers

I'm sure they don't mind mentioning it, because thats what pays the bills
Anyone got a stream for the raceday? Got one but it's unwatchable -.-
I'm afraid I'm not in the UK
Ideally, Turkington needs to beat Gio in the last race of the day by a couple of places. He can't keep finishing behind him. But as we know, I don't think anyone can make progress through the pack on the reverse grid race quite like Giovinardi can.
let me remind you. Cast your mind back to Knockhill round 3 and you found your man
Oh yeh, Plato (if I'm right). Forgot about that. Last to 2nd wasn't it?
haha take that you Irish prat.
Naughty naughty Gio.
Well done Plato take out the Irish twat
**** Herbert the silly twat
And I thought Trebor only had this irrational anger in the F1 threads.
i dont give a toss Herbert's a prick who's just ****ed around with the outcome of the title silly prick
Quote from trebor901 :i dont give a toss Herbert's a prick who's just ****ed around with the outcome of the title silly prick

Calm down. It's a motorsport race, no need to get so worked up about it.
Quote from trebor901 :i dont give a toss Herbert's a prick who's just ****ed around with the outcome of the title silly prick

I think you'll find Plato and Gio are the silly pricks in this race.
Quote from JackDaMaster :I think you'll find Plato and Gio are the silly pricks in this race.

hardly you've got some old moron who's past it trying to race with people fightin for the title
Quote from trebor901 :hardly you've got some old moron who's past it trying to race with people fightin for the title

So what your saying is that only the people in the top 3 in the championship are allowed to race?
no but he shouldnt be racing that hard with people he knows are racing for the title he has only been there for 3 race meetings he has no right to mess with it like that.
Whatever guys. That was some close shizzle. Nice racing
Uh, trebor...Plato blatantly took out Turkington, Nash (his teammate) and almost caused an even worse crash, whereas Herbert (quite rightfully) created brilliant racing without taking anyone out.
Good race, Herbert has definately started to get the hang of touring car racing. I don't think he really messed around with the outcome of the title, he just took the opportunity when it came, it was Plato that really messed everything up with that stupid move on Turkington. It was a very exciting race though, proper door banging BTCC action.
that is the type of thing though that has scared away the manufacturers, personally if there arent good grids for next year then i wont bother watching

I notice Dick Bennets has a BMW works team shirt on which may mean they'll be a works team for BMW next year.
That was fantastic, laps 11-14 were some of the best racing action I've seen from the BTCC for ages, definitely the best action this season.

I think Chilton summed it up in his interview after: "Plato being Plato started trying to ram off the whole world"

When Plato hit Colin I thought it was all over. Colin was already defending and Plato stuck his nose in where there was no room and the outcome was obvious. Then the action with Colin, Gio and Herbert was fantastic. I was out of my seat for about 5 minutes straight.

So Trebor, basically anyone who does anything to hurt Gio's chances of winning the championship is a tw*t? Herbert made up half of the excitement in that race, he's completely entitled to drive how he did, this is racing after all.
herbert did jack shit wrong.

anyways.. i might take a trip to brands to watch the last 3 rounds

Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG