The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Hahaha, shattle your pants, awesome Well I got higher today! Was having fun and doing quite well, working on keeping throttle smooth. Then I wheelied on a bumpy piece of road that I probably shouldn't have wheelied on. And went off the back! Oops! A little bit sore but I'll be fine, and the bike is good, just a few scratches and the end piece of one handlebar snapped off. But it's totally rideable. And my helmet didn't hit the ground. Only casualty was my blackberry which was in my pocket! Time for an iphone I guess, I was wanting to get one anyway Lessons to be learned... if you're questioning whether the piece of road you're on is ok to wheelie on, just go with a no in future and leave it for a nice smooth bit of road! :P Well, for me at least until I get my skills down properly.

And before you ask, I didn't have the video going
Quote from Ðífrñcé :Nice bike

Quote from batteryy :nice helmet /jawdrop

Quote from obsolum :Nice helmet, indeed

Quote from sinbad : Nice bike DutchShogun

Thanks all I really like it and it drives like a dream

Too bad it's limited to 25KiloWatts I still have to drive it like that till 23rd of May 2011
In The Netherlands, when you're below the age of 21 and you've passed your driving test, you've gotta drive a bike which has a maximum power of 25kW

And the helmet: I just had to have it When I first saw it, it was like love at first sight
My helmetsize is an XS, but there weren't any XS helmets anymore, so I almost broke down in tears. Luckily they still had an S, and they told me i could buy cheek pads etc with the size XS, so I immediately did that, and a month or so later, i bought the mirror visor

They both work like a charm
Been looking at buying a new mountain bike. Bloody expensive!! Going to just fix up the ones that i have and maybe look at a trade in. They don't have any suspension which is why i would like a new one but $800+ (NZD) is just silly!
My new bike
A Motorhispania Fuira 50cc

Twas only £200 but it needs a bit of sorting out i.e indicators dont work, rear brake doesnt turn on brake light, throttle is a bit loose, chain is loose and the headlight turns off when you turn it left.
Needs a respray though, im thinking about doing it black and white first, before going over it with a special black and white design that i have in mind.
Also it has a nice sexy sounding powerpipe, which makes it sounds pretty nice for a 2 stroke And does just under 60mph too.

Finally got round to selling my bike (broken ofc).

One guy turned up after buying it on eBay for £225, and then told me xx and yy where wrong and tried to haggle the price down (it was a buy-it-now-or-best-offer fgs) so I told him to go away.

Sold it to a guy from Manchester (!) in the end for £199.99, lovely guy drove all the way down and got lost, I had to meet him in the local town so he could follow me back - him in his Rover 200 (yes, he was going to take a bike back in a Rover 200...).

After much to-ing and fro-ing he somehow squeezed it around the sub in his boot and he's heading back now.

Lovely guy and i'll even get to see pictures of her working again - the engine is coming out of his sons old bike and going in mine and it'll be MOT'ed and on the road by Thursday.

And yes, the guy did collect it at 8:30 in the dark...

never...ever..lay things down on your sound system
Not my soundsystem, although the footpegs very nearly punched through his sub...!
Now heres the real bike people allow me to introduce you to my mini race bike a CRF150R 2008 model with bad boy sticker kit!
Now wheres all you guys with a sweet race bike huh huh?
Attached images
IMG_2047.JPG
IMG_2048.JPG
Quote from Jacko1 :Now heres the real bike people allow me to introduce you to my mini race bike a CRF150R 2008 model with bad boy sticker kit!

thats a nice bike, the graphic kit is also good looking
Thanks i got it off ebay! lol they are good quality stickers aswell professor lol
That's a nice bike, Andy What model (year) is it? And what happened to your previous one?
Quote from andybarsblade :*pic*

You've got an awesome bike mate. Please do NOT drop it, or wrap it (or yourself) around a tree. I would kill for such a bike
Quote from obsolum :That's a nice bike, Andy What model (year) is it? And what happened to your previous one?

Its a 2005 5VY model with some added bits and bobs, sold the last one to a mate. Just fancied some thing newer
Quote from andybarsblade :pic

Man! That is one hell of a sexy bike! I would so do it

No but really, amazing looking bike mate. Look after her.
Quote from Jacko1 :Now heres the real bike people allow me to introduce you to my mini race bike a CRF150R 2008 model with bad boy sticker kit!

lol thats a little toy m8 will try and get my m8 to post his race tuned 06 Yamaha YZ250
Thanks guys I ride it atleast once aweek I have a passion for Honda's I absolutely love them! They are great machines anyone seen the Isle Of Man TT? Because one of the best bikes in that is a CBR1000RR and the suzuki was the best one with an auzzie breaking the lap record on it!
how old are you?
Quote from andybarsblade :

Did you sell your older Yamaha?

This one is Gorgeous! And because of the stickers etc, one of a kind!
(Still, it would look even better in red/black )

But without the sunrise flag in the rearwheel

Quote from IlGuercio :Nice bike,what year is it?
Oh,BTW,nice photos

It's from 2001, but we took good care of it. We've had it since about 2005.
Thanks, I really like the pictures also
Absolutely not, the blue is fabulous.

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG