The online racing simulator

I miss that setup option in LFS

I need that one

New MRT

rofl

But was that staged, i didn't get that.. i watched it live but on pretty low volume..
Quote from Boris Lozac :rofl

But was that staged, i didn't get that.. i watched it live but on pretty low volume..

Clue to it being stage - it was at a MTV award show.....of course it was staged. They will be both be singing on a song within 6 months.
Attached images
wut.jpg
@MR_B
"Yo Kanye, do you like fish sticks?" would have been more suitable.
If you don`t get it watch this "epic" South Park episode.

Quote from ACCAkut :

Haha
Quote from AjRose :When you're shooting a Ak-47 It's probably better not to aim where you want to shoot.

Wrong.
took me a while to figure out this one
but damn its pure win

(ps: ignore the pedo stuff)

-_- haha ... hmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote from AjRose :It was a joke. AK-47's are known for their terrible aim.

They have much better aim than american bullsh!t like M16A2.
Quote from Shadowww :They have much better aim than american bullsh!t like M16A2.

Oh i see you do have a good grasp on jokes

But really, you cant be serious?
Quote from Shadowww :They have much better aim than american bullsh!t like M16A2.

Oh and you know this by first hand experience orrrrr games?....

Anti American we got here people.

How would you know? Ever fired one?

I think it's safe to say that you, nor i have ever fired an AK47 or Mi16, or any kind of Rapid Fire gun, so we would not know whether they aim well or not. Not to mention the fact that alot of AK47's are produced with poor materials in most country's, and are not properly maintained, which is most likely why they (apparently) have such bad aim. It's the same way that alot of people say that American cars cant take corners. While i am not saying whether they can or not, a majority of people that criticize such cars for there handling abilities have never even driven a car, let alone a large American one.
Quote from Osco :have you?

Read please.....

Quote :I think it's safe to say that you, nor i have ever fired an AK47 or Mi16, or any kind of Rapid Fire gun

Quote from STF :

That's what it's like owning an Olympus... It sucks.
Quote from MR_B :That's what it's like owning an Olympus... It sucks.

Here Im contributing

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG