The online racing simulator
WIP: LFS Most Wanted Version (Z)
(58 posts, started )
i will post progress and pic's (NOTE: It Doesnt Contain Any Mod Cars)
#2 - WSR
Sounds like an interesting idea.

I presume this is a collection of skins/texture modifications in the style of Need for Speed Most Wanted?

Good luck on your project.
Hold on... LFS physics and NFS looks?
Not my kind of thing tbh
well. I won't download this i say. Don't want to ruin a good game.
Music Done!
added Most Wanted Mash Up, Nine Thou, Let's Move, Blood And Thunder and We Control
WannabeNFS? No, thanks.
AI names done!
The AI names are done! Contain all names of all blacklist racers,cross,and some cops

EDIT: I made a Realistic Barrier Texture
Pics?
Another Demo Racer NFS Wanna Be why does everyone think Live for Speed = Need for Speed seriously its Dumb.. Stop trying to make a game sumthing its not meant to be
I dont see what's wrong with the Japanese Domestic Market and what it have to do with Need For Speed. next time dont even bother to post
+1. Most people diss or say their USDM car is a JDM car with JDM parts and its got a cardboard body kit with a wing made out of aluminum foil... Whats the problem with JDM, JDM cars are HAWT
nine though was a pretty good song
i might be interesteed...maybe
Quote from logitekg25 :nine though was a pretty good song
i might be interesteed...maybe

was? it is still good. i noticed in game that Blood And Thunder was messed up gonna add another one.
Replaced it with Decadence
Quote from FaFaDOD :I dont see what's wrong with the Japanese Domestic Market and what it have to do with Need For Speed. next time dont even bother to post

no shit sherlock, first get my point then talk
Quote from gacek1 : JDMKING20
S2 licensed

your nick says all

I am have a USA flag by may name but all i have ever owned were Japanese cars.. and No i dont Rice them out nor do i try to make them look like cars from NFS id rather have power over beauty any day.. NFS is really ony for kids who have no idea in car tuning
Quote from JDMKING20 :I am have a USA flag by may name but all i have ever owned were Japanese cars.. and No i dont Rice them out nor do i try to make them look like cars from NFS id rather have power over beauty any day.. NFS is really ony for kids who have no idea in car tuning

if you want to speak about that go in Off-Topic and not here so i may stop the project if you dont do that.
Quote from The Dutch Stig :if you want to speak about that go in Off-Topic and not here so i may stop the project if you dont do that.

Damn, that would be sad.
Theres nothing else happening with LFS, So i wouldnt even mind giving a new change a try.

Any Rude Comments should be kept to theirself tbh..
Quote from Jordan2007 :Theres nothing else happening with LFS, So i wouldnt even mind giving a new change a try.

Any Rude Comments should be kept to theirself tbh..

bha yeah and its not like Most Wanted was ugly. I dont get the war LFS/NFS and then again NFS is not only a ricer game, you dont have to put those fugly riced parts :/ There's some nice textures in Most Wanted we'll see the quality of the addon =].

My advice dont put the name ''Most Wanted'' anywhere dont try to convert LFS in NFS.
-
(batteryy) DELETED by batteryy
flamming seem to be very popular here tho
Quote from FaFaDOD :flamming seem to be very popular here tho

Flamming is the "Bible" of live for speed.
Quote from Inouva :Flamming is the "Bible" of live for speed.

Maybe that's why most demo racers don't hang around the forum for long.

Any updates? Skins etc. ?
-
(batteryy) DELETED by batteryy

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG