[WIP] Blue Python Mod
(101 posts, started )
Blue Python
Hi

Can I have it ?

Thank you very Much . . . .
PM me the linky?
i got it to work, and it is sweet
when are you gonna send me the link ......

i pmed you like 3 days ago
Quote from bunder9999 :Please refrain from PM'ing me about getting the mod, a post here should suffice.

Here.
May I please point out that this mod, thus far, has not been approved by the moderators. We allow it on the basis that this is limited development testing and that the app is intended to be submitted for approval upon completion and that you are intending that it will meet the requirements. So in the meantime, please keep your testing to a limited populace.
I PMed you a while back, but anyway, may I test?
Hi im interested in trying it out email it to me a jonteb@bigpond.com thanks sound great!
Before this gets out of hand, I'm going to close off testing now. I have enough testers to keep me going. The interest is there, and the mod is progressing nicely.

Quote :you are intending that it will meet the requirements.

I'm still waiting on people to send me some license check code, if they don't, I won't have a possibility of a public forum release. Or maybe that was your intention...

Quote :please keep your testing to a limited populace.

That was always my intention, and I don't know where you got the idea of otherwise.

Anyways, I'm going through a code refinement process, so those who have been testing, check back here for updated releases.
i finally got it to work, and idk much about the viper (even though my dad worked on them :shrug but it seems pretty accurate
very nice
Im just wondering.. can someone explain me why this mod is legal and mods on wtf.com are not? He change the shape of xrg or am i wrong?? I see this as same thing maybe im wrong thats why i asked..
Quote from Ales_M :He change the shape of xrg or am i wrong?? I see this as same thing maybe im wrong thats why i asked..

because i'm still using a LFS default VOB (FZ5). if i were to take the time to change the car's shape, it would make the mod unreleasable on the forums.
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Bob Smith : unacceptable discussion
-
(Ales_M) DELETED by Bob Smith : unacceptable discussion
-
-
-
-
I just noticed that Bunder's part on this mod isn't that enormous, so I think I deserve some more credit

So it is I who made the Viper, and Bunder created the launcher. :throwrose
Quote from bunder9999 :because i'm still using a LFS default VOB (FZ5). if i were to take the time to change the car's shape, it would make the mod unreleasable on the forums.

So your saying your default fz5 vob have rollcage included?
Quote from Ales_M :So your saying your default fz5 vob have rollcage included?

Yes it has LFS loads it on XRG.
Quote from Ales_M :So your saying your default fz5 vob have rollcage included?

There's no such thing as an FZ5 vob. There's the FZ.vob, which is a package of parts, which in total could form an FZ50, an FZR or anything in between.

Because LFS still thinks it's an XR GT, it addresses different parts than it would if LFS would see it as an FZ50.
:spanakinp
It has come to my attention that someone has leaked the BPM 1.3.0.0 private beta.

Quote :87.110.153.15 - - [07/Nov/2009:16:46:14 -0500] "GET Blue%20Python%20Mod-1.3.0.0(lowres).exe HTTP/1.1" 200 7316480
87.110.153.15 - - [07/Nov/2009:16:46:09 -0500] "GET Blue%20Python%20Mod-1.3.0.0(highres).exe HTTP/1.1" 200 21996544

You know who you are, and so do I.

As such, the files have been removed until 1.4.0.0 is released. On top of that, until the person who leaked it to the unnamed person comes forward, I'm not releasing the new version either.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I am sorry that someone has leaked the program. I hope you will find the person who did this.
he said he knows, i want justice along with everybody else who was unfairly ripped off by this person who thinks he is better then everybody else :hide:
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by the_angry_angel
IP Address 87.110.153.15
Host 87.110.153.15
Location LV LV, Latvia
City Riga, 25 -
Organization Address pool for LTC-HOME customers
ISP SIA Lattelekom
AS Number AS12578 LATTELEKOM-APOLLO
Latitude 56°95'00" North
Longitude 24°10'00" East
Distance 1587.28 km (986.29 miles)