The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Some bad news
Like in the entire world, things is going up and down, today is the day where things go down. We lost 2 of our managers, James“ pacesetter“ Bolger and Skirmantas “seniecka“ Stankevičius.

James left due to school and other stuff in real life and he doesn’t know when he is coming back to LFS again. We hope you will come back as soon as possible, we will all miss you, James and you’re always welcome back. We wish you good luck with school, and hope you achieve what you want!

Skirmantas was kicked from the team due to his bad behavior with most of the members and with people outside of the team. We would like to thank you, Skirmantas, for everything you gave to SRLT, but we’re doing everything for the team and we can‘t let such things happen. We wish you good luck!

Now, I am the only manager of SRLT, but probably we will find some people to help to me to manage the team. More information about this later.
I dont know what to say, I just have noticed that I made misstake by starting my carrer with you Eimantas. With all members in the team my connections were OK, and I and other hadn't been insulting each other, but just JOKING!

Eimantas, you aren't golden boy. I tried to help you to improve team, but you wanted do it on your own and blaming other's ideas.

And yeah, thnx for your wishes, but I see how u lying to everyone by wishing me good luck. You are totally mad about me and crashing me in public servers.

From my side, I wish you to think more before you do serious movements. And don't be so childish by rising your pathetic EGO.

I wish all members that are in team - good luck and try to be Eimantas's dolls. If you won't do this, it's simple - you will be kicked out.

As I said, it's mine fault that accepted joining this team and I can blame just myself.
Umm... Err... I'm confused.

Anyway, good luck in future.
this move wasnt suden at all and i was hearing bad words about you from at least 3 members of SRLT. And if im saying to you to stop blaming other ppl for no reason and such things i wouldnt call this hard managment.

Anyway dont want to start blaming war in forum if you have any problems please contact me PM
Quote from oldnavy :Like in the entire world, things is going up and down, today is the day where things go down. We lost 2 of our managers, James“ pacesetter“ Bolger and Skirmantas “seniecka“ Stankevičius.

James left due to school and other stuff in real life and he doesn’t know when he is coming back to LFS again. We hope you will come back as soon as possible, we will all miss you, James and you’re always welcome back. We wish you good luck with school, and hope you achieve what you want!

Skirmantas was kicked from the team due to his bad behavior with most of the members and with people outside of the team. We would like to thank you, Skirmantas, for everything you gave to SRLT, but we’re doing everything for the team and we can‘t let such things happen. We wish you good luck!

Now, I am the only manager of SRLT, but probably not for long. More information about this later.

Quote from seniecka :I dont know what to say, I just have noticed that I made misstake by starting my carrer with you Eimantas. With all members in the team my connections were OK, and I and other hadn't been insulting each other, but just JOKING!

Eimantas, you aren't golden boy. I tried to help you to improve team, but you wanted do it on your own and blaming other's ideas.

And yeah, thnx for your wishes, but I see how u lying to everyone by wishing me good luck. You are totally mad about me and crashing me in public servers.

From my side, I wish you to think more before you do serious movements. And don't be so childish by rising your pathetic EGO.

I wish all members that are in team - good luck and try to be Eimantas's dolls. If you won't do this, it's simple - you will be kicked out.

As I said, it's mine fault that accepted joining this team and I can blame just myself.

:doh:

Reminds me teh good old ERT days :rolleyes:
Lol, I dont want to start discuss here, im just telling my position to this situation. That's all.
I'm not gone guys forever, I'll be back as I've said.. Just I'm kinda busy at the moment, good luck to both parties however, and keep spam out of this thread, please.

James
Quote from pacesetter :I'm not gone guys forever, I'll be back as I've said.. Just I'm kinda busy at the moment, good luck to both parties however, and keep spam out of this thread, please.

James

Yes mate, our dors are open for your all the time
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Yay my wish come true , see ya Sniecka
Word of advice guys, if you have any hopes whatsoever of making this team work, then sort out this stuff on your own website and via pm's before announcing it on the LFS forum. Any potential new members will read this, and what are they going to think?
Quote from efexas16 :Yay my wish come true , see ya Sniecka

Nice one Efexas. The moment you joined this team I knew Seniecka will have to leave or will be kicked out....

Nice one Mister....
Quote from jasonmatthews :Word of advice guys, if you have any hopes whatsoever of making this team work, then sort out this stuff on your own website and via pm's before announcing it on the LFS forum. Any potential new members will read this, and what are they going to think?

Well, that stuff was already sorted up hours before the announcement, but what do you exept? It's been a long collaboration between these two guys, so that's not surprising to see still some frustraion in both parts

And remember, Skirmantas is not part of the team anymore, so I'd be surprised if he still cares about it.
This was sorted out before the announcement. We had talked about this, at least many of us, and we agreed about this. Now, lets dont flame too much here
I give this another week
Quote from Gil07 :I give this another week

Hum... Err...This team is already 45 weeks old, so you're not taking much risks
me neither...anyway, best of luck on your journey
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz

Today, SimRacing Lithuania Team has taken a big step into the future. We have signed three new and promising drivers! Please welcome Rafael Carvalho, Anderson Paes and Sean K. Stibi to our team! We believe these guys will add a lot to the team.

Anderson Paes ([dr]fogo) is a 27 years old from Brazil, currently living in São Paulo. He is a businessman, and is working in the field of fire combating. Anderson is also driving in Rally events whenever there is one in his city, and has done so for over 3 years. He is always looking on improving his abbilities, and hopes that he can do that here and also teach us as well, something which I am very glad to hear. Welcome to the team, Anderson!

Rafael Carvalho (rafael carvalho) is 17 years old, and is also coming from Brazil. Rafael drove go-karts since he was 7 years old, but quit when he was 15, due to the high costs. Rafael bought Live for Speed S2 in August 2008, and debuted in IGTC the previous weekend. We believe Rafael has a really bright future, and we’re very happy to have him on board. Welcome, mate!

Our last signing is Sean K. Stibi. Sean is from New Zealand, but is currently living in The United States of America. Stibi used to drive for ConeDodgers before he took a break over a year long. Now he is back in action, and we can’t wait to see him once more on the track. We are very happy to announce that Sean Stibi has joined SRLT, and we wish him good luck. Welcome to our team Sean! We are really happy to have you here!

We hope that all of you will get many good moments here and that you'll enjoy your stay.

You can now also follow our team on twitter!: http://twitter.com/SimRacingLTU
Yann Laprevotte, Eimantas Kasperiunas and Tommy Østgaard will keep you updated on the latest news, the latest signings, results and in which races you will find us!

Pearcy is awesome
gratz
grazt and fail tommy and good job on the same time finding this awsome guys Welcome to the team

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG