The online racing simulator
MUHahahahahaha Hamilton is a real DUMB !!!
Go back to karts!
LOL guys... If I said the same, I'd be flamed to death, for sure.
They are just poking fun, it's a bit silly to bin it on the last lap like that but you can understand why, he doesn't have a championship to fight for so he can take risks and push hard for each position. Even with that crash he did a much better job than Kovalainen.
no he didn't do better than Kovalainen cuz 0 pts for McLaren from Hamilton and 2 from Kovalainen....
He pushed... He failed.... No one to blame but himself. Ofcourse, some might say a driver who is not pushing to the limits is not a real racer. But then again, 1 lap to go and 1 sec between him and Jenson, plus he would of needed to overtake him.

He should of stayed back and finished a solid 3rd.

My F1 Manager has failed now. No hope for top 5 anymore.

Kovalainen also fecked up. He had one of the best chances to win or atleast be on the podium.

GjeNgiX: Kovalainen was supposed to win this and not go backwards from the start....
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They are just poking fun, it's a bit silly to bin it on the last lap like that but you can understand why, he doesn't have a championship to fight for so he can take risks and push hard for each position. Even with that crash he did a much better job than Kovalainen.

Wow you really hate Kovalainen? And yes, hamilton n00bed himself.
Quote from GjeNgiX :no he didn't do better than Kovalainen cuz 0 pts for McLaren from Hamilton and 2 from Kovalainen....

Those 2 points from Kovalainen are worse than Hamiltons 0 points in my opinion. Hamilton got his 0 points by pushing beyond the limits of the car fighting for second position. Kovalainen got his 2 points by being 2 seconds off the pace and wasted the opportunity to win the race. I don't hate Kovalainen, he is a nice guy, but he has consistently made mistakes or had terrible pace when he had an opportunity to get a good result, and I can't see him staying at Mclaren.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Those 2 points from Kovalainen are worse than Hamiltons 0 points in my opinion. Hamilton got his 0 points by pushing beyond the limits of the car fighting for second position. Kovalainen got his 2 points by being 2 seconds off the pace and wasted the opportunity to win the race.

Why the fk would he push that hard with 1 turn to go? Just idiotic.
2 points is better than 0 no matter what way u look at it. no matter if guy with 0 points is faster.. you gotta take the chequered flag
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Why the fk would he push that hard with 1 turn to go? Just idiotic.

It's called racing, he only needed to get near the slipstream and push his magic KERS button and it would be job done. If he had something to lose then he would have backed off, but he is nowhere in the championship so he can afford to take risks.
Today Monza was good to Brazilian drivers...

The Formula BMW race was won by Felipe Nasr

On GP2 there was even a 1-2 with Luiz Razia 1st and Lucas di Grassi 2nd...
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's called racing, he only needed to get near the slipstream and push his magic KERS button and it would be job done. If he had something to lose then he would have backed off, but he is nowhere in the championship so he can afford to take risks.

Racing? Push way too hard with not chance of catching button and Kimi was not that close? Not racing imo, just plain stupidness. He coulda saved 3rd place and got the team closer to Ferrari in construction standings but now because of that crash I doubt they will have a chance for that anymore.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Those 2 points from Kovalainen are worse than Hamiltons 0 points in my opinion. Hamilton got his 0 points by pushing beyond the limits of the car fighting for second position. Kovalainen got his 2 points by being 2 seconds off the pace and wasted the opportunity to win the race. I don't hate Kovalainen, he is a nice guy, but he has consistently made mistakes or had terrible pace when he had an opportunity to get a good result, and I can't see him staying at Mclaren.

Anyway 2 > 0...
Gimme Hamilton pushing to the end over Kovalainen plodding around in the middle.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Racing? Push way too hard with not chance of catching button and Kimi was not that close. He coulda saved 3rd place and got the team closer to Ferarri in construction standings but now because of that crash I doubt they will have a chance for that anymore.

I would be happier with a driver that got the most out of my car but made a slight mistake while doing so than an also ran than just farts about off the pace in the middle of the pack. The only reason Kovalainen got 2 points was because of cars crashing or breaking down infront of him. Perhaps if Kovalainen had a similar attitude there wouldn't be questions about his future in Mclaren.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I would be happier with a driver that got the most out of my car but made a slight mistake while doing so than an also ran than just farts about off the pace in the middle of the pack. The only reason Kovalainen got 2 points was because of cars crashing or breaking down infront of him. Perhaps if Kovalainen had a similar attitude there wouldn't be questions about his future in Mclaren.

And that is the reason why you aren't a TM or w/e. Think each one of those crashes are cheap?
Doesn't Heiki earn 3pts after Hamiltons crash?

Toyota Berserk Team was wierd
sutil legend

interviewer: do u know this girl next to you.
sutil: no not yet

then they all laughed.

haha sutils legend
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :And that is the reason why you aren't a TM or w/e. Think each one of those crashes are cheap?

lmao.

Using that logic the reason you're not in F1 or F1 world champion is because you'd sit in 3rd and not push for more points/places.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :And that is the reason why you aren't a TM or w/e. Think each one of those crashes are cheap?

I'm sure the money they get for winning world championships more than cover the cost of a broken car. They certainly wouldn't win a championship if Kovalainen was their best driver given the performances he has shown throughout his F1 career. If you want to talk about money, I think Mclaren would need to burn down their wind tunnels and destroy a seasons worth of cars to lose the same amount of money they have gained from Hamilton. Not to mention the fact that it looks like Mclaren will retain sponsorship from Santander because of the increased business they are getting in the UK simply because of their association with Hamilton.
Whatever Hamilton does, he can't win with some people, if he would have backed off he would get "Why isn't he trying hard enough?"
Quote from Gav190 :Whatever Hamilton does, he can't win with some people, if he would have backed off he would get "Why isn't he trying hard enough?"

Yet drivers like Kovalainen keep on being forgiven for bad performances, get him out of that Mclaren and replace him with Sutil.
Quote from garph :lmao.

Using that logic the reason you're not in F1 or F1 world champion is because you'd sit in 3rd and not push for more points/places.

I sure would, just not with 1 turn to go and nobody else around.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG