The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :HOLES

Was the word you forgot to add.

there were many words I forgot, but i would be banned quicker than a demo account asking for a setup on the BF1.
What happened? Lose a bet?

Dominant win against the mighty Azerbaijan for Germany. I hope nobody saw the first half.
Lithuania.....

Lost 2-1 against Faroe Islands.....

No world cup for us....
Losing to the Faroe's is pretty bad. I'd put it down to some of your team having played in Scottish football with Hearts

I wonder if Boyd would have missed all these chances tonight? Anyway as usual defeat grasped from the jaws of victory
Yay! Brazil 4-2 Chile. A great match. Well played by Chile, it's good to win when that happens.
And now why the hell Robinho is doing in that team? The guy barely walks. Nilmar on the other hand was in great shape with a hat-trick. Stupid coach.

Oh, and how could I forget... Congratulations for Paraguay, they're on the World Cup as well after the 1-0 win against Argentina.
Quote from AlienT. :Losing to the Faroe's is pretty bad. I'd put it down to some of your team having played in Scottish football with Hearts

I wonder if Boyd would have missed all these chances tonight? Anyway as usual defeat grasped from the jaws of victory

Boyd wouldn't of managed to get to that position in the first place,

I don't rate him at all. Ok he can finish the ball but he puts nothing else in the team. big clubs looks for players that can finish well but then have the work ethic of Rooney. Boyd can only finish and that's it. And if he doesn't have a good team around him he will struggle.
Yahar me hearty's. Draw for the ALBA Challenge Cup semis took place this afternoon. Ross County were in the sraw alongside Dundee, Annan Athletic and Caley (aka The Tinks)

We got the Tinks away to Inverness. Another Highland derby......BRING IT ON.
Germany beat England 6-2 yesterday.
Quote from zeugnimod :Germany beat England 6-2 yesterday.

Yeah, watched that game. I know there is a written rule is which I should start to slate the woman's game and call it crap and all that, but it has potential. I don't think the fact they play for the full 90 mins helps and ideally it should be 70 or 80 mins as in the second half all the players seemed to dies half way through and maybe reduce the size of the goals but some of the technical play on show was decent.

Just about to head off to the County game, what's so strange about this one is that for the past month or so we have technically had only 1 away game to Glasgow, the other was a 20 minute bus trip to Inverness and that can never be classed as an away game when we are used to a 6/7 hour round trip.

Queen of The South again, mon The STAGGIES.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Gillingham beat the Millwall scummers 2-0!
Ooooohhh! Was there any fighting going on outside the stadium?
Quote from DevilDare :Ooooohhh! Was there any fighting going on outside the stadium?

Probably not. Naturally there were quite a lot of police keeping an eye on Millwank fans.

Most of the Scumbags had already left by about the 70th minute. They were absolutely crap. The Gills goals were really good though. Both were screamers from outside the penalty area!

It was a very funny game though. The referee got hit in the face by a fan chucking the ball back from the stands. The fan got chucked out, then they let him back in... then about 3 minutes later the ref got hit it in the groin He wasn't exactly pacey to begin with, but he certainly slowed down a lot after that.
Muahaha

Edit:

Manchester City 4:2 Arsenal

/cry
/wrist
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Adebayor is an ****. Hated him as an Arsenal player, hate him even more now....
Quote from carey :but considering it was those same people who helped to double his wages, so he wouldn't leave a while back it was still a stupid thing to do.

What the same fans who booed him when he was brought on as a sub last season

F**k them, if they are happy enough to dish out the abuse to a player then they should be ready to take some back if said player was to stuff one over them.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Err, yes, but as I alluded to in my last post it was because he threatened to leave (then Arsenal doubled his wages).

I'm sorry but if you boo your own player, who then when playing for another club scores against you, then you can expect a bit of a jubilant celebration, imo he has every right to do so.

I'm sick and tired of so called 'fans' who think it's ok to boo and constantly criticise players yet are the first to complain when the player does something (gesture/celebration or a comment to the press) back at them. Grow a fecking pair and get over it. He was getting a horrible amount of abuse, and it was not just because of the comment's, so if he wanted to give the proverbial middle finger to the Gunners support then good on him.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Well threatening to leave for Inter (or where ever), is what first made the fans boo him, but at the end of last season criticising Wenger and his policy of not buying players for the sake of it is what really eliminated any moral high ground he may have had.

Funny how there are not booing Fabregas who is reported to want a move to Spain, and they did not seem to boo Hleb or Flamini either who showed interest in other teams when they came sniffing

And to be honest if the likes of Barcelona and AC Milian show interest in you then you would be stupid not to look into the possibility of playing for those teams and delay siging a new extension.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
The fact is that Arsenal Fans were willing to boo Adebayor not once or twice, but for a long time every chance they could, you cant blame him for giving a big GIRUY when he scored.

Moving on. County got a lovely 3-2 win against Queen of The South and have moved to the top of the table. We have a home game next week against Ayr then a CIS cup game on the following Tuesday against Dundee Utd in the forth round before an away trip to Dundee. Vital 3 games for us.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
I think the important thing is, these players are meant to be professional. They (especially Adebayor) are getting paid vast amounts of money to do their job, which is to play football! Provoking the fans is just unprofessional, even if it may seem like it's fair.
Quote from Gills4life :I think the important thing is, these players are meant to be professional. They (especially Adebayor) are getting paid vast amounts of money to do their job, which is to play football! Provoking the fans is just unprofessional, even if it may seem like it's fair.

They are also human and have emotions abd that was pure emotional release
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :What about kicking Van Persie in the face, was that an emotional release for Adebayor as well? I can see why Robin’s so upset now (and why he released that statement earlier today).

No, there was no emtional release behind that but the want to do harm. 3 match ban staight away.

But it's nice to see the Arsenal fans prove my point about football fans being able to dish it out, but when the table gets turned they get all so precious and fragile.

How dare a player who had all umentionable chants hurled at him (and his Family) dare to respond by giving it a right big GIRUY, obviously the best way is to respond by throwing oranges at the nasty player and cause a ruckass in the stands.
The players should lead by example, if they acted like professionals rather than petulant little children then perhaps the fans would realise how stupid they are. I hate the tribal nature of some so called football fans, if my team loses I'm not happy, but I'm a fan of the sport, so if the game is exciting I will enjoy it win or lose.

My opinion on this situation is that it was a stupid thing to do, the man is clearly not intelligent enough to ignore the comments made about him, and he is stupid enough to lower himself to their level proving them right. After what he did to Van Persie, who had an excellent game and continues to prove just how good he is, I was hoping a few of those missiles thrown at him would hit their target, or one of the "fans" had got onto the pitch and kicked some sense into him. You would think at some point during his run to the other end of the pitch he would think "stop right there you ****ing idiotic egomaniac, some of those fans don't look too happy with you, and if they get onto the pitch the chances are they might do some murdering". Adebayor = **** (begins with a C and rhymes with punt).
The FA are "looking into" Adebayor's conduct. You only really have to watch match of the day to recognise how daft he was. He deserves a 3 match ban atleast. I do not hate Adebayor, frankly I couldn't care less, but what he did was just idiotic.
#650 - CSF
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
Moving on. County got a lovely 3-2 win against Queen of The South and have moved to the top of the table. We have a home game next week against Ayr then a CIS cup game on the following Tuesday against Dundee Utd in the forth round before an away trip to Dundee. Vital 3 games for us.

I will be at the Ayr game, hope for a good result.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG