The online racing simulator
OCZ OALKBELXUS Wired Ergonomics Keyboard for only $0.99
OCZ OALKBELXUS Wired Ergonomics Keyboard for only $0.99 after Rebate, Shipped FREE!

Quote :The Elixir is a high-quality keyboard featuring the necessary features such as 10 tri-mode programmable macro keys, mode selection, a pop-up menu shortcut, and Windows® Media Players optical controller. The sleek design of the Alchemy Elixir Series will maintain your comfort throughout long gaming sessions with its membrane tactical keys made from 100% rubber-coating for no-slip comfort and ergonomic design.

http://www.gotapex.com/daily-d ... -rebate-shipped-free.html

Only valid in US unfortunately.
Quote from Feffe85 :Same design (crap) as my Razer Tarantula, and my friends Logitech *something*.. I bet its the same things inside too...

Did you look at the price?
Too bad it is rubber coated. I hate that stuff.
Good price though.
I ordered one of these and the rebate would make it 7 bucks, i wonder if I can use this rebate instead and get it for 1 dollar. I also ordered teh OCZ eclipse mouse. they'll both be here by monday

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ ... 338&prodlist=celebros there was a rebate that made the mouse 5 bucks, but it is too late for that one.
I already have the OCZ eclipse mouse. It's excellent

Not sure about the rebate though. I saw it when it was $7.99 too but decided I didn't really need a new keyboard but $.99 is a steal.
Quote from Vendetta :Did you look at the price?

Its still CRAP, just CHEAP crap this time.. so i dont understand why you quoted me..
Why is it crap? because of the low price?
No, it's a really good deal but it isn't a well made keyboard. For one, there is a good chunk of plastic missing on my keyboard. Also, the rubber coating on the keys is good, but there are some keys where it is really obvious that they didn't smooth it out or missed coating it.

My OCZ Alchemy Elixir keyboard has better and worse anti-ghosting than a standard keyboard. I can hold up to 6 keys in a row at the same time without a problem, and that's not bad. However, if I hold any more than that or even hold two arrow keys at the same time together, it begins typing an odd pattern of U's and W's instead of doing nothing or repeating the stroke before.

What bothered me most is the size of the keys. They are a tad smaller than the standard Dell keyboard I had, but the spacebar and right alt key are noticiably smaller compared to the Dell keyboard and I felt somewhat cramped for the first few hours of using it.

This keyboard strongly resembles a Razer Tarantula. If I had the money for a Tarantula, I would definately get one over this, despite the lower price. Otherwise, this keyboard is pretty good for 99 cents.
I've had no problems with mine since I got it. It's actually one of the best keyboards I've owned so far.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG