The online racing simulator
Youtube bad content.
(38 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :But Animal B isn't thrown at Animal A by Animal C called "man".

Also it isn't put in a position in which it has 0% chances of surviving.
Quote from SamH :In case anyone is thinking of chancing it, if someone posts any videos involving gratuitous violence - beyond that which you'd see on Discovery Channel etc - I WILL land on their LFS forum accounts like the proverbial "ton of bricks". Bear in mind that this forum is open to all ages and the content posted here will reflect and respect that, or else.

Well Said.

AAnt:em31:
Get some balls man... Theres videos of hunting , Marines sniping people and open chest surgery on youtube...

Was the clip not age restricted?....

The world is a fked up place and some clips, even if extreme, help to show just how much of a mess where we stay is in...

You should dig deeper, u cant stay wrapped in cotton wool forever.......
Welcome to Earth.

Enjoy your stay.
Quote from 5haz :I eat beef, shoot me.

Well technically its not live when I eat it, or at least I hope so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNl_uWmQXE

My personal favourite however...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... yd1NA&feature=related

Epic win, I ****ing hate pigeons and that one got owned! The mouse one was quite cool too. At the end of the day that's just nature, some animals are totally awesome and can eat things whole, others are pathetic and bumble about until they are eaten, but it's worth it because they are fueling awesomeness. I'm just wondering what the OP would do if he saw videos of the animals that snakes eat, some snakes can eat a Hippo for crying out loud! To me all of these things are great, it's just nature and it's amazing to see the relationship between predator and prey, and by relationship I mean the prey gets eaten, om nom nom.
If you don't like it flag it. As simple as it gets.

(I won't state any opinion on any of the videos here).
If you don't like snakes don't watch this video, you won't be able to sleep for the rest of your life. Also if you quite like Bambi it's best to avoid this video. But if you want to see just how amazing Pythons are, and conclusive proof that there is no god (what kind of twisted maniac would design a creature like the Python) then take a look.

This video contains a snake eating a deer whole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDW5HpdFals
I like the one of the pelican at the zoo just snatching up and gulping down a passing pigeon.
Quote from hazaky :Elow.

Sorry for bad title name, couldnt make it better.
Ive seen alot of videos in youtube, like always - its a good place. But, ive seen some videos what are like really serious and disturbing. I think some of u guys havnt even seen that stuff ive seen.

The video i saw today basically is just so horrible that it kinda ruined youtube's name for me. Like, really ... Why do they let bad content stuff in there? Im not even sure if i share the link here because its just so sad. No jokes. Right now, im talking about "animal abuse" wich in other way is not. In the video, i saw a living animal eating a living animal. Some of u guys will say that "so what?", well i dont. I dont know if i described it correctly but who has seen that stuff definately knows what im talking about.

But, ill share the link here if everyone wants but i can also PM it. Animal lovers, think twice before u ask for it. Maybe its just seriously disturbing only for me because i own one budgie-parrot.

99.9% of youtue, is quite frankly rubbish, be it bands tha nobody likes, countless noob vbloggers, boggers and the french.

its grand if you wish to listen to music or TG highlights, with the oddd good viral video. Yes their is a few videos who slip the tight moderation but meh, its the internet... if your still offended by what you see in this day and age... erm.... Welcome to the internet ?
Dude you seriously need to get a grip, theres far worse on the internet, the kind of shit that will stay with you all your life. Its an animal eating another live animal, they actually do it in the wild all the time you know . The world has bigger stuff to fix and think about tbh.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dude you seriously need to get a grip, theres far worse on the internet, the kind of shit that will stay with you all your life. Its an animal eating another live animal, they actually do it in the wild all the time you know . The world has bigger stuff to fix and think about tbh.

Yes, all of u. I totally get u guys but that video isnt just right. Why didnt the "feeder" end the lil chick's life before? It had to suffer all the pain and stuff, actually like looking in the cam and calling for help. Just so retarded.

I know that there are lots of sick stuff over the net but youtube is supposed to be (and known as ..) a good entertainment place, to kill your time and that stuff. This content isnt just suitable in there.
Quote from hazaky :I know that there are lots of sick stuff over the net but youtube is supposed to be (and known as ..) a good entertainment place, to kill your time and that stuff. This content isnt just suitable in there.

Search for other videos then if you want "good entertainment". I doubt you will come across any "cruel" video when you want something "entertaining".

Youtube bad content.
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG