The online racing simulator
I already have Donington Park, though.. but I see that the one at Lastplace was released today! Should I delete the old one..?
Quote from Gnomie : Should I delete the old one..?

You should indeed. This is new and improved..the one you had was an old beta.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I get that much, I just don't know what the hell to change in NKP LFS I'd just knock ride height up a few notches.

It's confusing!

I do agree its a bit hard to work out what is what in Nkp, im glad lfs' garage is the way it is now

But I will also give donington a go tomorrow to find out this bottoming out stuff. Where abouts is it happening?
Quote from The Moose :You should indeed. This is new and improved..the one you had was an old beta.

Right, thanks. Will try it tomorrow!
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Am liking Donny a lot, very accurate track.

Anyone got any times? So far I've got 1.22.05 with the Abarth on the National circuit, any good?
Dunno, everyone's been driving F2000 at the longer one for GPC hotlap challenge.

People are sickly fast there.

I need to, from my PB drop from a 1:31.4 (I can do better, just need to put a lap together in full) down to a 1:28.3... It's ****ing mad how fast they can get these things going. I knew I was gonna be slow, but I didn't think it'd be that bad.
I need to re-learn braking points. Or hope Kunos adds the Brabham fan car...(hint)

TY for the skin template/skin btw
Well, I got a license.

Wishfully hoping a solid base of players will build for some pickup racing in the EST timezone, but at least I've done my part.
Quote from 5haz :Am liking Donny a lot, very accurate track.

Anyone got any times? So far I've got 1.22.05 with the Abarth on the National circuit, any good?

Just tried it, did 1.20.988 using squassel's setup
Thanks for pointing me towards the set.
absolutely loving donington in the F2000, very good track.
Donington is no longer available for public release. Sorry.

We should be able to re-upload it for public download in the not to distant future. A few issues need to be sorted out first.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
I heard report of some bugs with the abarth/donnington combo, is that why?

Personnally I have no problems with it so far.
Quote from JJ72 :I heard report of some bugs with the abarth/donnington combo, is that why?

No problems with it here either... and no, that's not why

We should be able to re-release it publicly within a month hopefully.
So the hotlap tournament continues then? I'm not planning to compete but wanted play along on the sidelines to benchmark my times, ie. Just how much slower am I....?
I got it just in time, then.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Finnglish Fridays!

See this post at GPC

http://forum.gpchampionship.com/viewtopic.php?t=3637

Read the rules. Only 2 of them Stick by that and we'll all get along just fine

Clean racing LFS drivers more than welcome.

Tonight's combo.... Abarth@Monaco (chicane removed version)
Quote from The Moose :Abarth@Monaco (chicane removed version)

What's a competitive laptime there? I managed 1:55.7, but I guess it's still many, many seconds behind the aliens
Quote from NotAnIllusion :What's a competitive laptime there? I managed 1:55.7, but I guess it's still many, many seconds behind the aliens

1.46.8 is the best I've seen so far.
Quote from carey :Does it have anything to do with the legality of converting a track from GTL?

Yup. We are working on a DVD check installer. It's the only way to do it legally.
It's GTL right... (Prays as it's the only Simbin game I actually own!).
Bugger, my GTL DVD is corrupt, PC dosen't even recognise theres a disk in the drive, ah well I grabbed it while I could. (Why the heck do game DVDs deteriorate so quickly? Even when you're not using them!)

Some great racing on Finnglish tonight, couldn't catch you fast guys but I was being chased or chasing all the way, then the curse of the red and white barrier struck on the last lap, hit that thing and you end up on Mars.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG