The online racing simulator
Quote from pato5 :my s2 account is fapsbanger, and my name is supratt

Why are you posting from your demo account then?
Quote from pato5 :i just got banned from the lr servers because i got kicked 5 times for offensive language.

Thx for letting us know!
There was a collision between your choosen nickname supratt and our swearfilter...

Should be fixed now.
i have also noticed you get a warning for saying "gay" but nothing happens if you say "fudge packer" or "turd stabber" or "butt pirate"
Quote from dadge :i have also noticed you get a warning for saying "gay" but nothing happens if you say "fudge packer" or "turd stabber" or "butt pirate"

Someone wants to talk about Tyson Gay?
Quote from dadge :i have also noticed you get a warning for saying "gay" but nothing happens if you say "fudge packer" or "turd stabber" or "butt pirate"

Thx for your input!

You earned one unban...

Jokes aside: feel free to add some serious suggestions for our swearfilter. All languages welcome!
Getting yellow flagged to death
BTW thanks for the opportunity to use the LR 1 server ,
yellow flagged to the point of getting banned , Never been banned to my knowledge ??? .. but last night was kicked for 24hrs .
Think it had something to do with lagg ? very poor conn last couple days

P/S could also be my poor driving

:tempted:thanks ADMINS for the chance to confess my wrong doings.
Kicks/bans from getting too many yellows is automated, doesn't get reviewed by an admin. Afaik these automated temp bans are very short anyways. I can't remember seeing bans from lag, but you do get spectated or kicked if you lag a lot for a while.
Quote from lr forums, posted by Cassebent:
Quote :
Driver (LFSW): CasseBent
Victim (LFSW): n-murray

Murray starts out by getting a DT for jumping the start. He had announced it was his last race of the night, so apparently he just wanted to mess up the race for the rest of us. He proceeds to go very slowly through the first couple of corners, bunching the following drivers up. Note how much I gain on him. Thinking it's not deliberate and that he's going to floor it very soon, I step on it and hit him because he's not speeding up. Same thing at the next hairpin(55:00), only this time Juancar tries divebombing and hits me, which sends me into Murray. He then thinks I just slammed into him and starts trying to spin me out(1:24:00) after which Juancar hits me and misses the corner (brakes can be applied for less contact). Seeing as Murray didn't quite manage to spin me, he decides to wait for me at the next corner and goes a little wide to make it seem real (1:48:00). Hits me again, failing yet again to spin me and this time ending up too far behind me. Drives straight into Joker too, also to no effect. He then mysteriously times out and I go on to live another day.

Can I just say, that the only bad thing i did there (i apolagise for it but) was hitting him on long left hairpin after him calling me a prat for no reason.

At start i slowed down in corner that much as I took a tight line and if i went faster, I would have gone wide at exit and on tight left hairpin he hit me delibritly and THEN, (i think it was...) Juancar hit him from behind which hit me again, but before juancar hit him, he hit me and then tried to pass me and made no attemp to slow down and let me passed as he only got passed from force and not skill. I then tried to bumpdraft to get away from 3rd place and hit me on a long, fast left hand corner and got by him, but I only got by him just as much as he got by me on hairpin, then when he posted a message saying 'wasnt me prat' I was reading it and started to type so i slowed down (didnt realise it at the time) and hit him, which I do regret doing but i feel if I get a ban, he should get one too. On the long left next corner i didnt drive straight into joker, as he says, I clearly tapped him out wide but let him go as its not fair racing to only get by someone from pushing them out, then I accually did time out, and I would have come back but my dinner was ready so I stayed off.

BTW :: Im sorry for posting here and not on website, but I dont have an account and just tried to make one but messed it up, so this is just easyer,

Niall
The PM does also exist just for this very purpose.
Quote from Wilko868 :The PM does also exist just for this very purpose.

Thank you Chris for that , ye I was thinking of PM'ing it but its not only to one person, mainly VoiD, but to any lightning racing folks,

Niall
11pm dinner eh, must be an Irish thing.
Quote from boothy :11pm dinner eh, must be an Irish thing.

Yes accually that is asolutly NONE of your buisiness but if you have to be so rude, I was getting a Chinese takeaway, parents werent home so I only ordered it when I was hungry, which was about 10.00-10.30.
What's so RUDE about being curious about someone having late dinner?
Quote from zeugnimod :What's so RUDE about being curious about someone having late dinner?

Because it is none of his, nor anyone else besides my business, and the fact that he said 'must be an irish thing', like what is that supposed to mean, because I'm Irish dosent change anything in refrence to when I or anyone else has their dinner.
Do not spite dinner Mr. Murray! NDR would die with your slack attitude towards meal times!
Quote from Wilko868 :Do not spite dinner Mr. Murray! NDR would die with your slack attitude towards meal times!

Sorry f I am taking this the wrong way but, whats that supposed to mean?
your an idiot and need to brighten up. omg now shhhh!!!!!!!
Well thanks for letting me know that its a computer sentencing me to a slow death.

" And that it remmembers me "
at least i know i'm not alone when it comes to the antics of n-murray.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t7ndpr if any of you want to make up your own minds on the above incident. I should get a second account so I could drive with no care on one and then avoid bans with the other.
Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.3l up and running. New features...

- enabled LockOnlyRace ...this means you need a proper server-pb for midracejoining. LFSW-pb´s doesn´t count! As soon as the race is finished you may join again...
Quote :Time lock can be applied only in race using new LockOnlyRace item in SRV file. Between races and in qualification/practice anyone can join if true is used, but people with insufficient time must wait with joining to race end.

- increased RaceCountdown to 30 seconds

Have fun!
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
I'm pretty sure there are still 100's of uninvented rules left out for implementation yet, but do they all really have to be in there?

This is getting worse than ctra...
Many regulars asked us many times about a solution against those midrace-joiner-mayhem, often caused by so called "noobs". Four weeks ago I asked EQWorry about the LockOnlyRace-feature.
It´s a mixture between completely(!) lock the server for all drivers slower than server-pb (105% LFSW wr) and completely disallow midracejoins. IMO both would be too harsh.

90% of our guests will see no difference... they allready "earned" a server-pb. They know the track, are fast enough and act predictable/"normal"...All others have to work on their times and track-knowledge...

We hope this will improve the racing because now it´s nearly impossible to disrupt a whole race because some midrace newcomer can´t master the SO1-chikane 15 times in a row (pitted 3 times and tried again) for example.

Edit: Watched two races on AS1 with ~20 drivers on track. It was not exactly clean but way better as before/expected.
Ok guys, its one thing banning me because some guy went on moaning, but my freind didnt do ANYTHING!!, why ban him??, come on, like! You only banned him cause he plays on my comp!!
1. account: n-murray, received his 2nd ban (6 days), ban will be lifted in 3,4 days
2. account: Niall Murray
3. both connected inbetween 10 minutes with the same ip
4. we ban drivers, not accounts

Quote from deb.log :
Sep 11 21:48:37 Connect : xx.xx.xx.xxx
Sep 11 21:48:37 Sent OK to new guest
Sep 11 21:48:37 Sent scrutineering packet
Sep 11 21:48:37 Told guests about new guest
Sep 11 21:48:38 A new guest is connecting
Sep 11 21:48:38 Sent guest list to new guest
Sep 11 21:48:39 Sent new user packet
Sep 11 21:48:40 [LLM]N.Murray^L connected (n-murray^L)
Sep 11 21:48:40 [LLM]N.Murray : CURRENTLY ON THE BAN LIST
Sep 11 21:48:40 /kick n-murray
Sep 11 21:48:40 [LLM]N.Murray^L was kicked

Sep 11 21:58:30 Connect : xx.xx.xx.xxx
Sep 11 21:58:30 Sent OK to new guest
Sep 11 21:58:30 Sent scrutineering packet
Sep 11 21:58:30 Told guests about new guest
Sep 11 21:58:31 A new guest is connecting
Sep 11 21:58:31 Sent guest list to new guest
Sep 11 21:58:33 Sent new user packet
Sep 11 21:58:33 Toyota Starlet^L connected (niall murray^L)
Sep 11 21:58:33 Rank @ RaceCenter - Toyota Starlet : Rookie

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG