The online racing simulator
speedway
(18 posts, started )
speedway
hey all i made my 1st speedway there's 3 layouts, the main track, the inner track, and the firgure-8 track, just like in real life. i'm hoping someone well like it and make more tracks like it and then we can start a Nascar League and run on more then one track. so tell me what y'all think of it:Kick_Can_
Attached images
speedway1.JPG
speedway2.JPG
speedway3.JPG
speedway4.JPG
Attached files
AU1_speedway-main_track.lyt - 4 KB - 1106 views
AU1_speedway-inner_track.lyt - 4 KB - 898 views
AU1_speedway-8_track.lyt - 3.7 KB - 946 views
14 views and no download, c'mon guys it's a cool layout just try it plz!!!:weeping:
ah nice work mate
had a few laps. I'm guessing this would be pretty fun with a few people racing around.
Would be great fun to have a few people drifting some RB4's round it!
If you put one of these courses on a server, can you have a race that starts like a normal race with several cars?
Quote from lambchop44 :If you put one of these courses on a server, can you have a race that starts like a normal race with several cars?

Only if the start point has not been moved.
Quote from -jester- :Only if the start point has not been moved.

Is there a start point on the autocross arena? Parking lots etc?
yo thats nice man.
Quote from lambchop44 :Is there a start point on the autocross arena? Parking lots etc?

there is but its out of the track so you have to do a U-turn to get in track
what I'm asking is, can we use these cool courses here with multiple cars starting?
yes, use the default starting position.

Load up Autocross arena. Clean All so its blank and restart the race. Where you start is the default start. Work your track around that.
-
(datsun dude) DELETED by datsun dude
Quote from lambchop44 :what I'm asking is, can we use these cool courses here with multiple cars starting?

yea you can(but they all start off the track)my goal is that someone can get a sever up and running and like 20+ cars on the track at the same time
Quote from mkinnov8 :yes, use the default starting position.

Load up Autocross arena. Clean All so its blank and restart the race. Where you start is the default start. Work your track around that.

yea i found that out too late:sorry:
Cool! Thanks guys!
Quote from mkinnov8 :yes, use the default starting position.

But if your track is done already ( like his track ) you could do like the olympics race track. make sort of a straight connecting the starting point to the track.
Of course, thats what I do with the ones I create
i got one more layout now, its the drift layout from D1 at irwindale speedway
Attached images
drift-XRT.JPG
Attached files
AU1_speedway-drift06.lyt - 3.9 KB - 365 views
#18 - Jakg
Quote from nath2004uk :In your first post u posted pics

In the first pic there were 2 car parks??

How u put concrete on the outside of the track without falling through the floor?

in S2 there is another car park like place, calles the Autocross arena, next to it is the skidpad (which is what you can see, the curcly thing) and in the background you can see the dragstrip

speedway
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG