The online racing simulator
2:19:00, ill win !

or cry trying.
DNF
I bet ya can do it but no chance of me guessing the right # so might as well guess the most possible one I think youll get.... Because i dont know running times...
Even though he said that it would be null and void if it's called off, or he can't make it, I will predict that danowat will be a

DNS (Did Not Start)

Because I can't be bothered to do a time guess.

But good luck anyway, danowat !

2:08.06
@Renku
It's me who's doing the spreadsheet, not danowat, but consider it fixed anyway

@theirishnoob
As a forum veteran you should know better than making such a noob mistake

Everyone else, there may be typos or mistakes or even some guesses that have been missed out entirely. Let me know and I'll fix them.
Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet up to date Dajmin

And to those who are saying DNF or DNS, F U! LOL
I´m not guessing...

Don´t hurt yourself/others, stay cool and try to beat your pb...!
Quote from VoiD : Don´t hurt yourself/others, stay cool and try to beat your pb...!

What kind of man are you? Of course he should hurt other people. If they get in his way he needs to step on their heads. Push them out of the way, trip them up. All's fair in love and marathons.
Besides, if they start chasing him then he'll not only finish quicker but the adrenaline will give him a nice boost.

There is no downside!
Dan, I did it out of love, as your body shouldn't endure such a trecherous act and instead you should treat yourself to a nice relaxing breakfast in bed.

But no... you want to go off and run around in tight spandex... This says a lot about your personality
As a rock band frontman, I have to defend the use of spandex in some situations
Not that I own any (yet), but I'd happily wear a lot of the stuff Steven Tyler does
Dunno about spandex, but I have a rather fetching pair of running tights
Quote from danowat :Dunno about spandex, but I have a rather fetching pair of running tights

Always a killjoy, ruining my visions of the Facebook pictures.
Quote from zeugnimod :No offense to Dan but T's time is more realistic than yours, seeing that Dan said that his best time for 10km is about an hour, tbh.

Lol, I guess you missed my joke a bit. Tukko's way of writing the time (2:19.77) reads like "2 minutes, 19 seconds and 77 hundredths of a second".
Quote from evans :Lol, I guess you missed my joke a bit. Tukko's way of writing the time (2:19.77) reads like "2 minutes, 19 seconds and 77 hundredths of a second".

I realized that by now.

Thanks for bringing it back up, though. :gnasher:

because of you I am holding on buying that license until the 13th. If I don't win it, I hope it's because you beat my guess by at least 10 min.
When is the cutoff point for the bets, Mr Danowat?

I won't be around much over the weekend (even less than normal), so 5pm GMT tomorrow would be my choice. The entries have slowed down a lot over the last couple of days so I expect that they'll trail off even more by tomorrow evening.

So far we have around 220 people competing, which is quite an impressive run.
Yup, 5pm tomorrow is good with me
2:05.47

Good luck Dan.
Quote from danowat :Yup, 5pm tomorrow is good with me

Better hurry then... I'll go with a 1:51.37.

Enjoy the ride.
Quote from melsacli :2.22.42

because of you I am holding on buying that license until the 13th. If I don't win it, I hope it's because you beat my guess by at least 10 min.

Quote from danowat :entrants must have been registered to the forum before today

2:24:18
Quote from boothy :

Sorry, I missed that rule. On the up side - I don't have to wait for that license anymore.

I hope DAN will beat my guess by at least 10 min.
2:13.26
2:12.30
2:22.15

Guess the time, win a £24 voucher code!
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG