The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :thankyou now just waiting for the page to load

EDIT: how much does that kit (if i read right :shrug cost? does it come with the gfx card too? i think my graphics card that is coming will have it

What graphics card did you buy?

But it also depends on what you mean by kit? Since the only thing you get with a graphics card deal is the simple red and blue 3D glasses.

The real cinema 3D kit is about $500 since you need a monitor that displays the correct stuff that works with the real plastic glasses.
idk what exactly...i could make the glasses if i have to, but look into the post your lfs rig thread and it is in there...so idk if it will work

how is lfs in 3d
Epic news! Pictures of the new SCCC XRR made during a private testing session at the Blackwood GP Track. The new design includes their new sponsor TrackIR.
Nice pics, I like the pic of Niko and your second one Deuts.

Some pics of the new cone challenge of free session...

Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Nice pics, I like the pic of Niko and your second one Deuts.

Some pics of the new cone challenge of free session...

Thanks, was only about 20 minutes after Colt (Ldriver) released it. Our GTAL skin will be very similar too. But I guess there might be some changes because of the numberplates getting in the way of the logos. Yours are nice too.
Session with JDM*F Tomiya.

The instant. Kyoto National Reverse. Sunset Cloudy. Skin by TRAVIS from RP August 28th. Novitec Rosso.

Unedited pics.

WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you do nothing wrong Lynce?
I don't like the side vents but the rest is good, I think that with 0.50 or less of car shine would be better.
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :I don't like the side vents but the rest is good, I think that with 0.50 or less of car shine would be better.

totally agree the car shine is wayy to bright I use your matte reflections at .35 and they look nice
We´re not yet finished with the new designs. Our stuntman Colt (ldriver) again has made a car look stunning by putting the XRR design onto the XFG. I present you the 2010 SCCC XF GTi
Quote from Deutschland2007 :We´re not yet finished with the new designs. Our stuntman Colt (ldriver) again has made a car look stunning by putting the XRR design onto the XFG. I present you the 2010 SCCC XF GTi

Really nice looking skin have to say
Congrats to ldriver, the skin looks awesome and the XFG looks nice with it (same as XRR), nice design he made.
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :I don't like the side vents but the rest is good, I think that with 0.50 or less of car shine would be better.

There will be a revision of this addon. Reflections and skies.

For my taste I like in this shine.

In some cases looks unrealistic.
I know some people don't likes. This is the reason for make a revision.
Nice to read that, I hope you can improve the reflections.
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy
Quote from jwardy :just messing around with some things in photoshop

it's the raw screenshots thread.. not the edited pics thread.
Quote from Sponge :it's the raw screenshots thread.. not the edited pics thread.

you are right [ my fail ]
Some of Cone Challenge 5...

Looks great!
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Some of Cone Challenge 5...

Nice shots there. Would you mind sharing your rearlights with me?
(:
Attached images
lfs_00000074 - Copy.png

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG