The online racing simulator
Quote from k20powerz :The error I get is "Invalid Command Line" ???
I have .NET 3.5 etc.
What could be the problem?

Can you read, have you read the first post?
Quote from EliteAti :Demo users are not allowed to use the Patch Z tweak, so we cannot help you here

I am not a demo user as far as I know, I have my S2 license.

Quote from samforey12345 :Can you read, have you read the first post?

I can read just fine. First post tells me absolutely nothing about getting that error.
Quote :I am not a demo user as far as I know, I have my S2 license

I would sound like a smart*** but have you noticed it does not show "S2 licensed" under your nickname?
Quote from k20powerz :I am not a demo user as far as I know, I have my S2 license.

If this is the case, you're required to post under your S2 Licensed account.

To keep the flamin' bananas out, ya'know?
"LFSTweak2Z has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."...after about half an hour of trying to get it to work, it does, until i click on one of the editors, then i CTD(crash to desktop), and i get microsofts legendary message, " .....has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."..what am i doing wrong now??? its not a .NET issue, i know that much.
Would there be any updates to involve engine type? and include turbochargers?
Quote from EliteAti :Demo users are not allowed to use the Patch Z tweak, so we cannot help you here

No. Of course we are allowed. Only that we are not able to tweak S1/S2 cars. Only demo cars.
you are mistaken, any program which would allow demo users more content, is to be liscence protected to stop that from happening.
Doesn't work at all. No error messages, says it recognizes LFS, but neither reads info from the game ("refresh") nor applies anything correctly.
Using vanilla Z patch.
how does it work?
If you mean Tweak 3
it is mess at start... but think it like old tweaks.. theres on left the what is the value
ex... Engine CC (or something) (then some things ) (andthen) 1800 (example)
then you click the value and it appears on the bottom... then just change it to hmm 2400... and then press enter.. then go to cartypes and increase max CC to 2400...
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by SamH : Moron
wtf ^^ lol:bananadea:bananadea
-
(aurele) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized
just btw: I found out that I had to specialy unlock the tweak tool (LFSTweakS20.5Z.exe) in the Windows firewall settings, before that it won't connect.
so do you use this online or in single player?

ive no idea what im at. start lfs, start the programme, get a warning message such as

''Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately.

could not load file or assembly 'MemEditClass, Version=1.0.0.0.
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.''

Then in a box below it says.....

''See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemEditClass, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'MemEditClass, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at LFSTweakS20._5Z.frmBody.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)...etc etc...''

click continue anyway and make a few changes but no luck. Im guessing the problem is in that warning message there somewhere...
but im as likely to fix it with a hammer than i am by clicking about the place - me no smart on computers

any thoughts?
Quote from 010010011010 :any thoughts?

sure.

Quote :could not load file or assembly 'MemEditClass'

where is MemEditClass.dll?
-
(dwaynewatts) DELETED by SamH : Unauthorized tweak discussion.
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by SamH : Yes, it's a no-no.
how come i can only modify demo cars ?
Quote from 128MB :how come i can only modify demo cars ?

design flaw i believe... the memory addresses containing data for the other cars is encrypted, or something... it's possible to change the cartype definitions, but not the actual car's definitions... or something like that.
well i don't mind, XRG with 3.2 6-in-line is wonderful to drift
LFS version V is still the best for me because i can use the LFSTWEAK V and make my XFG go high Revs like the honda Vtec etc, and also making my car sound like it has a couple of throttle bodies on it, the same goes on for the XRT that i make it sound like a 3.0L V6 ford and tune the engine displacement in the tweak program then LFS lets my car really sound like a V6. i Will make a video to show you all how fast my cars is and how it sounds especially when i am doing burnouts with a ford motor.
so has anyone found a way to modify the cylinder arrangement?
if tweak looks like this its not working, right? It doesn't work, no changes whatsoever ingame if I edit the zeros to something else. Yes, LFS is running.
Slicktire mod works ok
Attached images
tweak.jpg
Today i gave the xrg 12.000bhp went 769 kmh on the dragstrip with huge tyres and did the run in under 7 seconds xD

edit

lol editing the stats on the left of the tweak program, u can give any car more horsepower didnt knew that

the RB4 goes like a train now
i've downloaded it, but how do you use it ??
Quote from Simon-007 :i've downloaded it, but how do you use it ??

Only licensed users are able to use this software.
Quote from Flame CZE :Only licensed users are able to use this software.

do you mean that i have to buy s2 ?

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG