The online racing simulator
Quote from rediske : Dear Latvian Audi driver, who ever you are...

** Shadowww points at squidhead
Quote from danthebangerboy :The best bit being that people can't even spell paedophile properly!

If you are talking about Americans then yes, but in Norwegian at least Paedophile is spelt pedofil and meter means meter is almost all european languages, hence why Pedometer is funnier in German and Norwegian than it is in English.
Quote from BlueFlame :If you are talking about Americans then yes, but in Norwegian at least Paedophile is spelt pedofil and meter means meter is almost all european languages, hence why Pedometer is funnier in German and Norwegian than it is in English.

Pedo in dutch too.
Quote from G!NhO :Pedo in dutch too.

lol, I think "Pedo" means "fart" in spanish.

^AHAHAHAHAH! Where do you find this Gills? This stuff is so funny that - HHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHH
Quote from Scatter :^AHAHAHAHAH! Where do you find this Gills? This stuff is so funny that - HHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHH

Well personally I think 4chan screen shots are really immature and I just think that people shoHHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHH
Quote from BlueFlame :Well personally I think 4chan screen shots are really immature and I just think that people shoHHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHH

oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thats not the proper original layout.
Yes it is. Don't tell me bighugelab's motivator generator is not proper.
how can he get the xbox out lol rrod and its stuck there haha
Quote from brt900 :how can he get the xbox out lol rrod and its stuck there haha

Same what i was thinking, he has to rebuild the whole thing to fit the ps3 in after the xbox broke down.
Quote from G!NhO :Same what i was thinking, he has to rebuild the whole thing to fit the ps3 in after the xbox broke down.

It can be taken out. I've seen a news item about this car.
When he presses a button, a projector screen unfolds in front of the windshield and you can use the car's steering wheel and pedals to play games like Forza.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KLZTghFd40

Hey do, i was thinking we could go do, something diry y ye!
I got lots of funny pictures tomorrow i think so meanwhile:
see you in hel....ping advices for mentally retarded children
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG