The online racing simulator
Mapping the center wheel button
Like many other G25 users, my wheel starts to uncenter itself every so often or its just uncentered when I pop open LFS. Trying to center the wheel midrace is a problem, considering you've got to press escape, click the controls menu then the axes/ff tab. So, I suggest a feature allowing us to map the center button for the wheel axis to some button on our wheel.

This button:

If your wheel is uncentering itself mid-race, I think you need a new wheel. The last time I had to calibrate mine was back in February when I installed Win7, since then it's held it in everything I play. And my G25 is nearly 2 years old now

Actually, if I plug the wheel in after starting LFS, I have to fully turn the wheel lock-to-lock and lock the axes. Are you sure your axes are locked when this happens? It's the lock button highlighted in your pic
From the title, I thought you had a button on the centre of the wheel and wanted to map it to the horn or something
Quote from Crashgate3 :From the title, I thought you had a button on the centre of the wheel and wanted to map it to the horn or something

Me too xDD
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If your wheel is uncentering itself mid-race, I think you need a new wheel. The last time I had to calibrate mine was back in February when I installed Win7, since then it's held it in everything I play. And my G25 is nearly 2 years old now

Same here and I've never heard of problems like that with any wheel.
It should do a self calibration after you plug it in, that's lock to lock (hitting the hard stops) and return to center. If it doesn't do that, something is wrong.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG