The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I hardly slag stuff off, and when/IF I do I'm more than man enough to take it myself. That's called banter, it's called fun.

Ya sure did in the car wars thread.....

Woop woop minions on!
Attached images
_MG_8536.jpg
holy shit that is nice
my trials bike

beta evo 250
2009 have it now a half year

A bit more posing pic... I will never stop building my bike!
Attached images
_MG_8580S.jpg
What's with the "Metal Mulisha" sticker?
Quote from sinbad :What's with the "Metal Mulisha" sticker?

I have some metal mulisha clothes..
My bike etc!

And my personal favorite!

Nice bike
nice helmet /jawdrop
Nice helmet, indeed
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I have some metal mulisha clothes..

Aha. I just wondered if there was some kind of part or something made by them on your bike. I only know them as the freestyle MX mob which was why I was curious.

Nice bike DutchShogun
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

I will never stop building my bike!

you will once ive robbed it :bike: and smashed it up :smash3d: wakakakaka
Was pointless to clean my bike yesterday

Attached images
_MG_8659_1.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Was pointless to clean my bike yesterday

Nice m8 all you need now is some nice hydraulic discs
Quote from Billeh :Nice m8 all you need now is some nice hydraulic discs

Yup, and new fork, gears&cranks, handlebar grips and wheelset
One last picture of my Kawasaki 650R...

I say last because I've just got rid of it and replaced it with a Suzuki DRZ400S...

It was time for a change, and I knew if I got something quicker I'd just have a similar amount of fun just at a higher speed, which wasn't what I wanted. This thing saves me a bunch of money on insurance and provides a different kind of fun for me. Great around town, and I'm even starting to get the hang of wheelies (which I never had the confidence for on the 650). I can balance point wheelie my mountain bike, and I think I will get the hang of it on this thing too which is fun
I had a go on the Supermoto type variant of that a short while ago, heaps of fun at low speeds. Ultra confidence-inspiring handling and just enough punch from the engine to put a smile on your face.
Yeah! Not gonna power wheelie in any gear like a good 450, but it's enough to have fun with the bike like you say
Not bad going, almost balance point little higher and less throttle bashing = job done
Haha quality, looks a laugh. Which camera is that? Very nice wide fov. Looking for something like that myself, tempted by the all-in-one things like the Tachyon something.
Quote from andybarsblade :Not bad going, almost balance point little higher and less throttle bashing = job done

Haha yeah, thanks, I am rough on the throttle, I don't know why :P Probably cos I'm getting to BP and getting a little scared and backing off a bit, then needing to give it a good twist to keep it from coming down. And yeah, just got to get the confidence to get a little higher. But I am making good progress - the day before I shot this I was doing wheelies in 1st gear which were sketchy, and the longest I managed was about 5 seconds, haha. Give me a few weeks and I will report back

The camera is a Go Pro Wide HERO that I'm borrowing from a friend. Audio sucks I know. There are two settings on it, loud and quiet for audio, I set it to quiet because I'm doing something noisy, but maybe I should set it to loud and see how that works out.
Quote from Michael Denham :Haha yeah, thanks, I am rough on the throttle, I don't know why :P Probably cos I'm getting to BP and getting a little scared and backing off a bit, then needing to give it a good twist to keep it from coming down. And yeah, just got to get the confidence to get a little higher. But I am making good progress - the day before I shot this I was doing wheelies in 1st gear which were sketchy, and the longest I managed was about 5 seconds, haha. Give me a few weeks and I will report back

The camera is a Go Pro Wide HERO that I'm borrowing from a friend. Audio sucks I know. There are two settings on it, loud and quiet for audio, I set it to quiet because I'm doing something noisy, but maybe I should set it to loud and see how that works out.

yeah, try that. i hate when i need to put the speakers really loud and when im struggling to listen that someone talks me something on msn and i almost shattle my pants

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG